Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Whaaat??? That would be incredible for me.

1 Like

Yup fully wireless, lossless as well, it has a dedicated dongle that slots into the Xbox. The drivers on these headphones are planar magnetic, very, very good sound quality.

3 Likes

Sold! I’m getting either those or the Mobius. Thanks, bro!

1 Like

The 343 Industry Publishing team is looking for an Art Generalist who will work closely with our Art Director to create both look-development targets and corrective guidance for the numerous development partners our team collaborates with. We’re looking for a person who can work across a variety of art software, as well as old and modern game engines, to create 3D and 2D assets ranging from environment art to character armor, and even layout and graphic design. Working directly with the art director, you will be creating everything from quality-bar-setting exemplary assets for our development partners to strive for, as well as fixing existing art and correcting assets submitted by partners for past, on-going, and future Halo products. This job straddles the line between high end artistic creativity in modern tool sets and hands on implementation and reformatting of assets in previous titles with old-school fidelity. Our titles include Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Halo Wars 2, Spartan Assault, and unannounced future projects that you will help bring to life!

Responsibilities

The Art Generalist is responsible for supporting the publishing team and Art Director with all types of art-related implementation, creation, editing and execution for a variety of assets, spanning in-game work, marketing art support, and miscellaneous shop keeping for the art side of the team’s efforts across multiple games.

You will be expected to learn existing/legacy game pipelines to a level where you can update assets from previous titles both 2D and 3D. This would include PC, Console, and Mobile tools, various proprietary engines and Unreal editor. You’ll also be asked to contribute to potential future work with 3D prototyping of level and character art, weapon/vehicle/asset art, bar setting visuals and in-engine conception and block-ins. Your efforts will inform, supplement, and guide our external partners in their current and future work across all of the Pub Team’s titles.

https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/900295/Art-Generalist

Could this be the thing they are spending a lot of money on? I would love for this to happen because I can then stop my subscription to it, absolutely not necessary to have that anymore.

But I do recall a report earlier this year that Sony was trying to buy CR too…hmmm.

I’ll check some info out tomorrow, been watching Shippuden all evening, haha. The problem with some of these headphones is that I can’t try them out, so that if they are not up to my expectations I can’t return them. In the past I have been able to try out some “pro” headsets and while the highs and mids were always quite fine, it was the lows where they were lacking badly. I need my lows for powerful sounding gunshots, explosions and so on.

would be amazing, but sucks that I bought the year sub a couple of months ago. However I’m happy more people can discover anime

Would be amazing for the value of GamePass but also the fact that Microsoft would own the licenses of Crunchyroll originals and their gamification

2 Likes

AMD doing some friendly marketing you can feel the strong partnership

2 Likes

Spin off?

New game revealed

Wow it looks nice, love the art style

5 Likes

ima keep an eye out for this one, the screenshots look awesome!

Yes indeed really good looking style, I really like it. Hope it is solid and ambitious.

1 Like

They have a good take. Linus tech is pretty popular on the pc side of Things. I’m so happy he is calling out sonys terrible controller strategy.

2 Likes

Game looks great so far definitely on my radar especially in gamepass

1 Like

So after the PlayStation event tommorow do you think Xbox will do another event or drop Info? When do you guys think we hear about aquisitions or see series x gameplay?

Are those actual screenshots? I thought it was concept art.

You know what will happen? Phil will congratulate Sony leadership on a nice show. Per usual … then info miiight drop the next day. idk, lets see if they push more hype days prior to pre-order day.

Yeah sure they have to show more games running on XSX but some impressive good looking ones. Once Sony showed their hand MS can go full ham and bring Hellblade 2 and The Initiative and other surprises.

Screenshots.

1 Like