Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Super dope OP. Glad there’s a better place to discuss all things Xbox. Looking forward to some great convos!

8 Likes

Regis here, i like the smell of recently unboxed forum

6 Likes

Yup, this is the place to talk anything about Xbox.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to play this game.

1 Like

Happy to be diverting some traffic this way!

5 Likes

Glad to see you here. I’ve always found your takes to be really well grounded.

1 Like

Glad to have a positive talk space for xbox. Hopefully, Spencer and some of the other MS people can start lurking or join the board. Get an idea of what fans want

Ummm… :wink:

3 Likes

Glad to be here. :slight_smile:

I’m really itching to see more Hellblade 2 information.

3 Likes

Battletoads looks way too good in its cut scenes, to me, to not have bigger plans by MS.

2 Likes

See, that’s why I like being here. Hope whomever is lurking around here has a good time.

2 Likes

Definitely. We might not have to wait that long considering Ninja Theory is doing development diaries for the game. I am very much looking forward to new instalments for that.

We already know Halo is MS’ big holiday title but I was wondering what you guys thought their big fall release would be next year?

I would hope Fable, but honestly I think 2021 will be slim and it’s not until 2022 we see XGS getting the big titles out. But yeah we have Halo Infinite, so that will probably be enough for all of 2021 :joy:

I’m really interested to hear who the Game Pass publisher partner is and what the deal entails.

My fingers are also crossed that Bungie re-joins Xbox Game Studios or is at least working with the publishing team. XGS would 100% be the best publisher for shooters, all around, in my opinion.

Forza Motosport, maybe. But then again Phil said that it was in early development.

I really hope is hellblade 2. I want to buy a limited edition console of hellblade 2 and might be a nightmare to wait to jump into next generation until 2022 if hellblade is a 2022 game.

I could see maybe hellblade 2 end of next year, but it could also be 2022. I wouldn’t be surprised to see forza in 2021. While I would love to see avowed or fable, they’re probably 2022. Hopefully they have a big global publishing deal to announce for 2021. MSFS for Series X will likely come 2021, so things like that will help fill the gaps somewhat. Honestly, it’s probably going to be hard for me to step away from halo infinite in 2021. I’m really in the mood to get back into halo in a big way.

Possibility could be Forza Horizon 5 unless it’s 2022 or beyond which would be weird. I was honestly expecting Forza Horizon 5 to be a launch title with Motoreport being Fall 2021 but now, who knows for either game.

I do believe that 2021 will be very bare bones for Xbox Series X first party titles as everything has either just released or is a few years away. So with that said, im going to say Halo Infinite: Year Two.