Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

There was meant to be, or there were rumours, but now that I’m looking into it more it looks like it didn’t happen. No wonder I haven’t seen any news about it lol

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/technology/gaming/ps5-announcement-september-2020/

I wonder if people didn’t take that 4chan leak a bit too seriously.

Ya. My initial plan was to get the series X and hook it up to my TV which can do 4k. Dont have too much spare cash for Series X atm.

In my case I have a laptop which has 2070, I am thinking about getting Series S, upgrade to game pass ultimate and cover both console and pc games.

1 Like

I believe motorsport is 2021, and horizon will be 2022

Either way, a Forza game will be releasing next year because I highly doubt Microsoft will ever release both in the same year.

1 Like

yeah for sure, but I wish they were able to create like another expansion for series x launch

Playground is honestly too busy atm developing Forza Horizon 5 now, as they have released two expansions already for Forza Horizon 4. I also prefer they just move completely onto Horizon 5 as well and excited what Playground can achieve on a longer dev cycle.

2 Likes

$500 for Xbox Series X is exactly what I was hoping for. Already took off from work on September 22nd so I can get to GameStop to pre-order the Xbox Series X. Super hyped!!!

EA Play being in Game Pass Ultimate is great because I will no longer buy any EA games. No reason to. I’ll just wait since I know their games will be in EA Play within a year or so.

Watched the Xbox Series S eight minute video and love hearing Jason Ronald say that games will be optimized for 4K on Series X and then have the resolution downscaled to 1440P for Series S.

Watch Dogs Legion being day one for Series X with Ray Tracing??? Holy shit!!! Assassin’s Creed Valhalla at full 4K/60FPS?? Hell yeah…not expecting Ray Tracing but I am expecting HDR.

Gears Tactics being confirmed as a launch title is great news. Looking forward to it.

What a great week!!! And come Friday, the LG CX 55" OLED that I ordered last week will be coming. Woohoo!!! Let’s go, let’s go!!!

FUCKING HYPED!!!

6 Likes

Then I’ll gladly be installing Horizon 4 on my Series S. Can’t wait to get back into it.

1 Like
1 Like

Plus these games Tetris Effect,D2 Beyond light and Yakuza like dragon

I guess we will know the full picture when marketing kicks in or in a planned a event

I am very excited about the Series S. 299 with this hardware is crazy. But… the lack of exclusivity at launch and post launch is hitting now, just look at the XSS trailer games and see that AAA are Muilt and cross gen, and Exclusives are AA, indie like the medium and others, me I was surprised not to see Cyberpunk 2077 in the trailer. I thought they had marketing, “Xbox Games Showcase Part 2” is your time now. at least so far, the only first party confirmed at launch is Gears Tactics… does it have the same weight as Halo? or Miles Morales? not for me. you can say that the Game Pass is the “Exclusive” of the Xbox Series ? I think so. Halo Infinite is sorely missed at the launch of the Series… We need more news from the software side :booty:

Right now all MS Have to do is to nail the Final Marketing Push

2 Likes

I wish I could pay attention when Jason Ronald is talking about stuff. He’s super knowledgeable but his epic beard is so distracting that I can’t look away from it…

2 Likes

Hahahaha. He has a long as hell beard. Every time I see Ronald, I always think, did he lose a bet??? LOL.

hmmmm…Xbox Games Showcase Part 2 you say…

I Think we will have another CGI Showcase HAHA… The CGI Trailers from July weren’t great

at least they should give us a great CGI trailers like these, give us a story with the reveal like these two games

1 Like

Honestly I think such deals are gone after Nov 10.

More?

That’s what Tom Warren seems to be implying too.

There will be more xbox news this week idk what it is though

2 Likes