Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

you and me both! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice want to give Man of Medan a try :slight_smile:

​https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/05/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-console-and-pc-august-2020/

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get the XSX controller early and can get a custom lab version. Then I have one ready for launch. My Bluetooth X1 controller died and I only have my launch X1 controller and you can’t use it for xCloud so it would be a perfect excuse to grab one :wink:

Microsoft making some big plays with Game Pass on Samsung Note. We’re now at the start of Nadella’s and Spencers vision for Microsoft’s gaming division.

2 Likes

Link?

2 Likes

wow amazing!

1 Like

I hope I’m wrong here but this seems like a weird bit of “concern” when XCloud is already usable on any Android device (assuming you were accepted into the Insider testing). I have a Fire tablet that I side-loaded the app on and have used for months. Again that just seemed to fit a lot of the concern-trolling we’ve seen on the site most of us left.

Samsung really went all in with its promotion of xcloud, this could be huge for GP

1 Like

Agree completely. I genuinely appreciate how much weight MS has put behind GP, it deserves it and as a gamer for 25+ years I cannot think of another service or system that provided the value GP does.

On another note, it’s always good to see your comments Solis :slight_smile:

Tyvm :slight_smile:

Not really Xbox, but do you guys figure Fable would look something like this? minus the whole robot element that is. It actually looks rather AAA and the melee combat feels tight enough
1 Like

It’s possible fable will have a similar colour scheme. My personal wish would be the style of fable: blood and wine. I got major fable vibes playing in Toussaint

I don’t know which thread to post this in so I’ll post it here.

So ever since the XB1/PS4 versions of the Bayonetta/Vanquish collections were released, the 360 versions of those games became delisted in the UK and Europe, however you can still buy them in North America. As most of you know with the 360 marketplace games being copied to the MS store since last weekend, both Bayo and Vanquish are relisted.

I know we have the current gen versions but if anyone wanted the 360 versions and you live in Europe here’s your chance.

great list, some of the studios are rough around the edges but I look forward to seeing what everyone is made of and what they bring to the table.

My eye is on Obsidian, Ninja Theory, Playground and The Initiative…

I managed to finally play Earth Defense Force 2025 that way with a friend.

1 Like

Same here!

When it comes to melee and especially magic, i really hope that the new Fable takes a lot of inspiration from Dragon’s Dogma! Hell the “Mystic Knight” class was basically a superior version of the Fable hero!

yeps agree

Agreed.