Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Is there any reason to get P3P with Reload coming, as someone who has never played any of the original versions of the game?

Quick explanation: P3 came out on the PS2, a (mostly) better version called P3 FES came out on the PS2, and a port to the PSP was made with many downgrades and additions, one of which is the addition of an alternate version of the main character.

Off the top of my head, the FeMC route includes changed S-Links (which I prefer), a more upbeat personality, evidenced in the dialogue options, a pink UI replacing the blue one, and a different battle theme maybe? I would personally recommend not doing this route as a first playthrough.

Supposedly Persona 3 Reload is an adaptation of the original non-FES game but I believe they walked it back and said they were including some of the improvements FES added. I donā€™t believe theyā€™ve mentioned anything about adding the FeMC route, which would leave P3P as the only way to experience it. Of course they might have included it or may add it as DLC later.

Iā€™m not the best person to talk about Reload since Iā€™ve been avoiding information on it. Assuming that itā€™s on par or better than FES/P3P in terms of improvements it would boil down to ā€œIf you go with Reload, do you think youā€™d want to buy and play a potentially lesser version of the game again?ā€

https://x.com/IdleSloth84_/status/1742353725535207471?s=20

1 Like

Did anyone else just get a notification of Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 coming to Game Pass?

I guess we are getting an announcement this week of the next batch of games

1 Like

Not yet for me but I expect it to happen pretty soon at this rate.

2 Likes

https://x.com/XboxGamePass/status/1742546646179721385?s=20

Capcom friendship just keeps growing. Also, I received notifications on BG1 and 2. Only matter of time.

3 Likes

I thought about buying valhalla over xmas - glad i didnt :smiley:

Woah, RE2R? I thought this wasnā€™t gonna happen anymore.

Well, I know what Iā€™m playing on the travel.

Nice start to the month. A couple of games there Iā€™m interested in.

Interesting to see We Happy Few return as well, itā€™s always weird when first party is not published by MS. Wonder if they bought it?

Embracer is hurting for money.

Haha nice.

I can see Village coming to GP eventually now too. Probably first RE3R though. Wonder if this really had to do with Sony, as was rumored.

1 Like

Absolutely, itā€™s understandable that people consider their hourly wage and weigh it against various expenses, including subscription services.

That line of thinking is kind of terrible. Canā€™t afford something, just work more!

So when are we actually gonna get some Activision stuff on Gamepass?

Look I get that we didnā€™t get a drop of a gazillion games like the min after the deal closed. I understand that part. Yet itā€™s been a few months now and we donā€™t even have legacy titles like say idk Diablo 3 on the service yet.

I just donā€™t get the hold up?

1 Like

Honestly I was expecting something at the showcase, now that they have said they wonā€™t Iā€™m guessing they are holding off for another big event.

Maybe the Not-E3 in June?

We know they still have loads of stuff to announce so maybe it will be sooner, that or Juneā€™s event will be huugggge.

June would be quite late to finally get some of the games ABK has released, older games.

3 Likes

Likely legal or maybe even regulatory stuff holding it up lol

I think any moment between the direct and the summer show, at least for the basic info about gamepass. Then I expect to see the new cod at the summer showcase, it would be madness not capitalize the thing, itā€™s a decade since xbox had cod in its shows.

Anyway, I recently discovered Genesis Noir, what a trip! Also Vampire Survivors, a true gem.

2 Likes

How did your playthrough of Genesis Noir go? I started it not long after it launched, but got stuck in a particular part due to a glitch and dropped it. I want to go back and finish it, but if itā€™s still buggy, Iā€™ll leave it.