Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Yeah it feels very flimsy and not serious. Maybe that’s how they like it, but I sure don’t. You can have a silly twitter account AND be a serious service, it doesn’t all have to be lOL gAmEs.

3 Likes

100%!

Last month they had good reason to, so they could announce several games including HFR right after the Direct, but now? Meh.

1 Like

can someone talk to Melissa? i won’t mind the random day announcement but i want transparency

1 Like

Perhaps they are going with random surprise drops throughout the month. But in that case they could have started with that already.

Wish they didn’t do this nonsense. Be clear about a service folks subscribed to.

https://twitter.com/JJSNorris/status/1622993548692815872

I’ve pinged Megan again

9 Likes

Looks like since first party has picked up this year there won’t be any other GamePass drops …

3 Likes

Where are the gamepass drops? We have been set an expectation and now its all changed and there has been no communication which is a tad annoying

No more timely GP drops till ABK is done :pensive:

/s

7 Likes

Was talking to someone that actually thinks it would be great if GP were to change things around and have random game drops throughout the months.

I don’t agree with that, I guess I like a structure to things in life, this too. Batch 1 early in the month, batch 2 in the second half of the month, done.

Maybe for some reason they’ve decided it’s gonna be another day and not Tuesdays anymore. Sigh, just like with their releases we’re now guessing shit about Game Pass too. Really thought after DD this stuff was going back to normal. And I doubt it’s a lack of game releases, it was never a problem before.

2 Likes

Can I have what you’re smoking?

Hell no. What’s wrong with people?

1 Like

Oh man, I’ve been wondering that for a loooooong time. :wink:

I wouldn’t mind change, if they just simply communicated it, communication is everything. But this is on them, for years now they made it a standard thing to have two drops a month, on the first Tuesday and sometimes here and there a surprise game addition too. Then they just start changing shit and it stands out.

1 Like

The weird period being so long doesn’t help either. It goes from being a hiccup to wtf are they doing?

1 Like

Playing Hot Wheels on Medium difficulty and I cannot come 1st in any race. The AI is just always right behind you or overtaking. I tried to do my first boss race and just gave up.

I switched to easy and its just way too easy. AI just drops off to the back in the first lap and never catches up

1 Like

It’s obvious.

They are dropping first parties now, they cost a lot of money.

In May for example I wouldn’t expect much besides Redfall

AHEM

There are lots of known games still left to spread out throughout the year, plus all the unannounced titles.

4 Likes

Most of these are not 1st party

9 Likes

exactly! Change is ok but communicate it with your bill payers. simple as that. Xbox and its expectations problem will not seize soon it seems. Thank God I have a massive backlog right now though.

1 Like

Majority of this is already announced, im saying don’t expect much more… MS needs to cover Starfield, redfall, Forza etc this year