Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

probably error, what software is perfect? (btw i was upset with sw3)

Good point!

I think Iā€™m gonna give Telling Lies a shot.

Would have been a really cool addition. Donā€™t think it scored all too well here, but itā€™s still something Iā€™d try out.

Obviously they are holding out GamePass announcements for the showcase next week.

Maybe some huge like Elden Ring will hit the serviceā€¦

For me does nothing, already got all the achievements within the first month of that game releasing.

Iā€™d personally really like the sequel to AI on it. Obviously nowhere near as big as Elden Ring of course. I am quite surprised Tales of Arise still hasnā€™t come to it.

I think you can forget about ER hitting the service anytime soon though.

2 Likes

Some may argue its better though.:wink::joy:

All jokes aside, both games are amazing imo. Would love to see them added.

1 Like

My point is they alread anounced the big hitters. Unless you mean february games

Yay itā€™s happening! Persona 3 and 4 are both up!

We have P3 and 4 coming today and Monster Hunter Rise coming tomorrow, though when I looked in the store MonHun didnā€™t have a release time.

4 Likes

Will probably have to wait until friday for xcloud versions? Still not up for me on that

EDIT. Its up. Had to restart the app when i got home.

Does the New Zealand trick work for monster hunter rise?

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1616057025099698176?s=46&t=5K6FzaExBGvBxAmPI86JjQ

2 Likes

I love to see the features used to their fullest. I think Iā€™ll give this a shot after bouncing off the 3DS one.

Edit: it seems that Tiny Tinaā€™s Wonderlands will be free to try this weekend.

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePassPC/status/1616480818905350150

Unannounced games

Theyā€™re just teasing now. I 100% fully expect GP drops on Developer Direct.

6 Likes

Yeah, for sure.

I know some here donā€™t like that but I for one is cool with it. That said, what could it be.

If for some reason the Direct comes and ends and thereā€™s no GP announcements and this is basically it for the month, then I truly hope they go back to normal in February.

However, if they plan to have this become the new normal or whatever, let us know. Itā€™s not hard, just communicate this. Or even if they got some other changes planned, donā€™t just remain silent please.

1 Like

Id be dissapointed if the event was just showcase for 3 games. They havent had any event since june 2022. They have to have one surprise at least

I hope it wonā€™t become the norm too, I think January is kind of unique because there is an event and they had already pre announced 4 fairly major games.

1 Like

Why are people still expecting more games for january?

We just got 3 massive games this week. As for febā€¦now theres room for something there.

Because, regardless of quality, six games for all of January after no second half of December drop signals a trend is less gamepass games per month, which is not a good thing for a subscription service.

2 Likes

Massive is very subjective. The thing with Game Pass is that the audience is very diverse and so the content has to be too. Also people are used to more games and more regular drops and communication. I keep getting asked by people wtf is up with Game Pass lately, heh, so obviously itā€™s not normal.

I really hope things go back to normal in February.

2 Likes