Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I’m planning on giving Subnautica a chance soon, keep hearing great things about it. But I see it’s a survival game, I’m not necessarily the biggest fan ever of that but still, I’ll check it out.

Should I go for the second one, or is the first a must play?

This is why I am not worried about the Game Pass lineup later this year. This one month of releases will keep me busy until like February.

2 Likes

Review spoiler: Two Point Campus is fun.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure there are console commands in the first game, if that helps. It probably disables achievements, but if it helps you experience the game without worrying you’re going to asphyxiate overnight or whatever, I say go for it. I didn’t really play it myself, for what it’s worth.

1 Like
8 Likes

I enjoyed Subnautica a whole lot more than I expected to, I don’t play a lot of survival games but I think it helps that there is a really clear sense of progression with a small story and an end goal attached.
I’d definitely start with the first game though - the second game was initially an expansion that grew in scale so it feels a lot more like “Subnautica 1.5” rather than a generational leap between them. It’s still great but I personally feel it isn’t quite as good as the first game.
Also if you’re playing on PC I’d maybe look into inventory management mods cause that’s the one thing that they really could do with improving upon in the future.

1 Like

Thanks man. Nah its all about Xbox for me. PC gaming days was a lifetime ago for me, haha.

Sounds good. I’m gonna give it a shot sometime soon. Probably after the weekend since my nephews are gonna visit me again this week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/YazaGames/status/1557026418411728898?t=3PkBeSOuRyKd9jiGFPA69g&s=19

From the Steam Page: Inkulinati is an ink-based strategy game straight from medieval manuscripts, where a rabbit’s bum can be deadlier than a dog’s sword.

Take your turn in Inkulinati duels filled with unexpected tactical depth (and humour!). Embark on an ever-changing journey, build your own bestiary, defeat medieval superstars and collect perks to unleash special powers.

Become a master of the Living Ink, grab your quill and build your unique strategy time after time so that you can be named the greatest Inkulinati of all time!

It looks interesting. No release date is given but according to the Steam page it’s releasing A.D. 2022.

6 Likes

Prequel to Pentiment? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or the sequel if it gets delayed lol.

2 Likes

It’s happening !

Im freeing up the entirety of q4. Seriously i dont own a ps5 yet so gow is next year for me and im waiting for sales doe gotham and harry potter. P5r will take up most of my time. I may check out star ocean though as i want to play that as well

Is it or is this fake?

It’s real but people are misinterpreting it. They’re adding the ability to play games you own through Xcloud, so you could play then on your phone or where ever else. But you need gamepass and you have to already own it.

3 Likes

One thing I noticed in that screenshot…

“Play Xbox game studios games day 1”

Imagine if they don’t include ABK games in GP day 1 :scream:

Well i do own it. But i have no interest in playing ER via cloud tbh thought it was announced for GP

Soul hackers 2 being on cloud day 1 is HUGE though. That would be awesome. Id definitely buy digital in that case

I mean, wouldn’t that also exclude Bethesda too?

I wouldn’t look too much into it.

1 Like

Atomic Heart was confirmed coming this year right?

Confirmed for Q4 2022, for what that is worth

3 Likes

Cool. I got an extra bit of hype when I found out Mick Gordon is composing.

1 Like