Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Just checked the Game Pass app, looks like Yakuza 0-2 are coming back to Game Pass tomorrow! Also confirms the new batch will be announced tomorrow.

8 Likes

Looks like they’re gonna be monthly drops

Still probably need to finish Yakuza 0 lol

1 Like

If all of them come back Imma play from 0-6. I slept on them the first around and spent 100+ hours in LAD. I wanna go back to play

0 is great but I got to a point where I got overwhelmed with the amount of content and distractions

Yeah I guess in retrospect I was able to even finish LAD was because I was in lockdown and let a lot of autobattles happen while I was working. God I wish there was GamePass when I was a kid

12 Likes

Hahah and I bought them all in the sale (except LAD) a few months ago when they left.

But hey, they are very worth it.

A very nice addition now would be Lost Judgment.

2 Likes

SEGA bringing games back to Game Pass?

You love to see it!

5 Likes

Yeah if it is anything not related to Sonic Team, SEGA knows how to earn money. Sonic in movies, Persona, Yakuza, their PC games etc.

Got money from Yakuza in Game Pass, increased the popularity of Yakuza, removed from Game Pass (sold some copies), brought it back :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Someone clearly sees Game Pass great. News at 11.

Now anyone who missed these has no excuse but to finally join us in the Yakuza fandom.

1 Like

8 Likes

Lad is amazing. Bought the game day 1 with my series x and stil have physical launch edition

2 Likes

Look put the gun down… I bought all 7 + both judgements when they looked like they were leaving gamepass to support the series Just don’t shoot I got a cat and he is better then most kids :stuck_out_tongue:

You cna just beeline the main story. You can do that in al of them.

4 Likes

Damn, they got the GOTY Peppa Pig. Huge get right there.

2 Likes

Nah PAW Patrol better.

Good to see Powerwash Simulator though. It should do well on Game Pass.

1 Like

Fuck Yeah! Best month ever!