Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Maybe contractual reasons because of Sony’s timed exclusivity deal? Maybe today is the first time they can officially acknowledge an Xbox version?

1 Like

That is certainly possible yeah, unfortunate timing in that case. Would have made that moment even sweeter. But let’s first see if it’s not a nothing burger after all.

Its seems like it’s safe to say that Xbox is getting some kind of Final Fantasy related announcement today but it may not be FF7R.

Supposably the Epic Game store exclusivity ended today for the PC version, “if” its coming to gamepass it would probably be for console and PC which means they would not have been able to announce it on sunday

2 Likes

Gonna be FF7R 2 but 1 is never coming.

FF7R will come eventually, even if it’s 10 years from now lol!

You’re right, and hey 10 years from now, maybe the whole thing will be out and we’ll get a total package edition! For $80*x where x is the number of parts.

Announcement for the second drop has to be today, would surprise me if not.

From not coming, to coming to Xbox, to coming to Xbox Game Pass. What a story.

8 Likes

Are there any good looter shooters on Game Pass?

If Shadow Warrior 2 is still on there I would try that. The character Lo Wang makes it even better

Never heard of this game until now but I’m sold on the art style.

Totally forgot about this game! Game Pass keeps on giving

Awesome! I wasn’t expecting this to release on GP! Now I don’t have to possibly wait for it to go on sale to play it.

Wow, I honestly thought it would skip Xbox or be delayed since it wasn’t on their main page. Very glad to see I was wrong!

Perhaps they saw the light and jumped in.

Seems more and more than for some reason the second drop is next week. It’s a little odd.

Very odd, since games outside the previous announcement at the start of the month has started to drop. Someone asleep?

Probably to give leeway for the upcoming Fourth of July Holiday for the USA.

Melissa McGamepass is on vacation.

1 Like