Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Where is knockout city?

If it’s not showing up in the Game Pass console section, try going through the Xbox app. Or even the Microsoft Store, game is free to try in the first 10 days.

Looks like a fun mix between a mechs game, and base and factory building.

8 Likes

Hype so excited

New Game Pass banner?? like I said previously in here from that source

1 Like

It’s a shame that more outlets( or any that I’ve seen) aren’t talking about the Wild at Heart. It’s so good. Probably about 2 hours in and I’m really loving it.

3 Likes

Same here and love it!

2 Likes

While I’m really enjoing my time with The Wild at Heart, I’m getting more lost than I’m proud to admit.

2 Likes

Victoria 3 coming to Gamepass PC day one! Seems like the Paradox partnership is pretty deep!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Two day one announcements in one day!

4 Likes

Why hello

9 Likes

It seems like all their games come to Game Pass with the last 3 being day one.

I am particularly excited by this because I loved Victoria 2 back in the day.

2 Likes

Crazy, day 1 releases are becoming more normal. I don’t expect suddenly everything will be day 1 but it is very nice to see it happening more and more.

5 Likes

I’m enjoying it quite a bit. I’m to the point where you go after the artifacts and I’m going to guess some of the puzzles get more difficult.

I cannot doubt them on the Gamepass vision and path forward. They seem to have learned the uniqueness of Netflix to the movie industry, and understand that different choices compared to Netflix need to be made for Gamepass.

2 Likes

but twitter and fanboys told me only live service games filled with microtransactions and games who require constant engagement can work on gamepass and that it’ll lead to death of singleplayer games, whom do I believe?!1!

4 Likes

You forgot the AA filler :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Funny how that is the narrative when that type of game works against Game Pass the most. Games like that you would just buy outright (or get as free to play) since it is the only game you will be playing. If you spend a bunch on microtransactions you’ll definitely want to own it IMO. I doubt people are buying DLC for Game Pass games unless they are willing to at least buy the game in the future.

3 Likes

Finished the Wild at Heart. Really enjoyed my time with it. Could have used a little better ending for Wake imo or at least a little more to it. Other than that it’s a great experience. Interesting story/world and really good gameplay.

2 Likes

About how long is it? Does it get hard or fairly easy?