Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

This is coming end of this month

3 Likes

Deathloop crashing much for anyone else ?

I’ve had it happen 3 times now and it’s sort of turning me off an otherwise enjoyable game, as when it crashes I have to re do the entire level I just went through, it starts me back in the tunnels.

I haven’t had it in the game itself, however since the update I had a few days ago it’s got stuck in the menu a few times.

I do understand the game bogging down hard when you do this, lmao

1 Like

Yes, nothing crazy and more of a grounded approach.

If you don’t like the setting, they are about the release their new game. It’s called Sengoku Dynasty and it’s in feudal japan. Same publisher, different developer. Release should be next year. For now PC only.

My personal, very spoiler-free thoughts on Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.

If any of you have further thoughts/question/spoiler discussion you want to go over I’m totally down to talk about it, just gotta do a bit of OT quick.

1 Like

Outer Wilds after a few hours of playing…

Giant’s Deep, Construction Yard.

The journal keeps telling me there is more to explore. But I have scoured very corner of this area, I found all the stones that are to be found. Nothing left to explore, odd. Or is this something for later after having done a particular thing?

Does anyone know if that gold to GPU trick still works? I’ve got mine ending in a week and am waiting to get 3 years of gold but won’t bother if they’ve stopped it

Yup still works

2 Likes

Can someone spell out the steps? I haven’t done it in ages and have a buddy who just got a series s and wants GamePass. Thanks much!

Believe you can just follow this.

I feel like there is some other stuff with turning off auto renew to get extra months or something, but I haven’t done any of that in a while.

Thanks! My friend is new to Xbox, I have to explain what gold, GP, and gpu are so easy guides are best you know?

1 Like

Just wait til you have to put him on to Rewards :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Both Deathloop and Grounded are such unique and great first party games that you should check out on Game Pass, love the variety of Xbox first party. Grounded has been great to play with my boys too.

3 Likes

Grounded is great!

1 Like

Solo too?

Because the other day someone here said there’s a few or two that can be really annoying if you go solo.

I actually found a co-op partner!

1 Like

Anyone know if Sable works properly yet?

1 Like

Play Echo Generation y’all

I played a trial of that back then, even though it was turn based I did have fun. Do the battles become challenging or not too bad?