Xbox FanFest General thread

The hosts have done a really admirable job, considering nothing went according to plan.

Also, Phil is now on.

3 Likes

Yeah, the hosts did great in a bad situation.

Looks at all the studios, Phil has acquired, I would never have guessed that rpgs are phils fave genre :wink:

3 Likes

“My wife’s tired of me hiding things in the bookshelves” :slight_smile:

HE JUST TEASED 1VS. 100!!! This whole thing was worth it now!!!

4 Likes

So Phil said they’ll make good for those that tried to participate in the trivia, whatever that means.

1 Like

Xbox series x for all (if only)

1 Like

I know they have said before that they have issues with 1 vs 100 being a license owned elsewhere - but I would love to see them do something from time to time

1 Like

well that was a mess

Bummer for the guy that was leading :stuck_out_tongue:

I get that tech issues happen, hopefully they try again cos it was pretty fun doing at least one round.

I guess they’ll make it up well to those that stuck around.

I hope so, I stayed up till about 4:15am and feel like crap today, I’m getting too old to stay up till the early hours like that, I might have to give future fanfest events a miss if they continue to be in that time frame :frowning:

I registered for this but didn’t even get the invite. Oh well looks like I didn’t miss much.

You mean “ThisGameIsSucky”? Lmao.

For reference, I filed a support request with MS Rewards yesterday since I had a lot of problems (no chat, no stream, constantly getting booted out and my gamertag not getting recognized) and wasn’t sure I would qualify for the 5000 points. They responded this morning and requested screencaps, which I provided. To be continued!

Completely forgot about it myself, noticed the invite email went to my junk folder too…

Too late for me hope they do a European friendly time next😅

Don’t worry friends, you really didn’t miss anything :rofl:

Trust me, you missed nothing, all I missed was sleep and hours of my time :frowning:

& gained lots of frustration haha

I forgot about this and I don’t seem to have gotten the e-mail I was expecting either. Sorry to hear it turned out poorly.

Just got an email about this. They apologized, provided a $10 coupon for the Kishi from Razer’s website along with a code redeemable for 5000 points (it worked). They also claim to have entered all eligible players in a raffle to win checks notes “an Xbox Series Xbox”

Pretty funny. The winner will be announced by e-mail 3h and 24m from this post (5pm PT).

2 Likes

Got the mail, too