Xbox Era Extra Life |OT| November 6th, 2021 and December 8th, 2021 #ForTheChildren Charity Livestreams

For the Children!!!

Xbox Era Extra Life Page

The link above is to our donation page, and I will be doing a long-boy stream on Saturday, November 6th, 2021. I"m hoping to start around 12pm EDT and go as long as I can. Forza Horizon 5, Halo (co-op maybe) and who knows what more will be on tap as we try to raise money for: image

We had a modest $100 fundraising goal that we smashed 10 days ahead of the actual stream! as it is our first year trying this out and our Twitch channel is still rather small. I can’t wait to hang out with you guys then and see what we can do for the community.

Thanks to @TavishHill’s incredible generosity we will be doing a giveaway where any donation over $30 gets you an entry into the raffle for your choice of one of the lightboxes he offers up on his

Etsy Page.

Our Twitch page is linked below TheXboxEra

19 Likes

This is a good cause. How does on donate? On the stream itself?

Jesse - FH5 is on Nov 9.

2 Likes

November 5th if you buy the edition with early access or the premium addon bundle to play with game pass.

3 Likes

You should be able to donate through their website which is linked in the main post and I’ll have pinned during the stream.

5 Likes

Yes, 9th is for the plebs. :wink:

1 Like

@Doncabesa If it helps, I can donate a free lightbox to the top donor! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah that would be huge! We’ll figure out a fair way to do it and exactly what it is ahead of time.

1 Like

Can you ship across two continents?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Etsy shop does ship internationally yeah. Not sure on terms of a giveaway for this event though. It’d depend on how Jesse and the XboxEra peeps coordinating it wanna handle things.

1 Like

Super cool of you to offer this, and of Jesse and XboxEra to have set this up!

2 Likes

Awesome! Those are amazing.

2 Likes

Bump! This Saturdayyyyyy

3 Likes

Bump! TOMORROW!!! 12pm Eastern for a possibly very long period of time. Hopefully with some members of the site joining me for various amounts of time to play through Halo. I cannot wait, even if we don’t raise another cent we’ve already made three times my original goal well before the actual stream has aired because you guys are the freakin BEST.

4 Likes

Going live!

2 Likes

Only 35 Dolla away from his target.

Please consider helping out.

Cheers, have a great evening.

2 Likes

@beastmode10 You are a good person. Much respect.

5 Likes

You guys are legends, and as Extra Life runs through the end of 2021 I might do another long boy stream with a playthrough of Halo Infinite after launch for a 2nd charity drive.

5 Likes

When ya do I’ll offer another free light box. Or maybe a Halo Infinite spire. Whatever helps. :slight_smile:

Message me about who wins the free light box when ya sort it out btw! :smiley:

4 Likes

you’re the best, I emailed the winner and will get in touch once I hear back

3 Likes

Thanks, Harmonica. :pray:t4:

Glad to help in whatever little way I can (despite slightly unfavourable usd->inr exchange rates for us here.)

4 Likes