Xbox Era Extra Life |OT| November 6th, 2021 and December 8th, 2021 #ForTheChildren Charity Livestreams

The winner of the NerdPropellant Lightbox was Hellhound8472 on Twitch. The order has been placed and he should be getting it “soon” thanks to the incredible generosity of @TavishHill.

I am committing now to do a real longboy stream when Halo Infinite launches on December 8th, and Tavish has offered up another incentive when the time comes. Once we figure out what it will be I’ll get it added to the donation page in the top post and will update everyone. #forthechildren

3 Likes

The new incentive is up, $35 to enter and you get a choice of either the Halo Infinite Lightspire model or the Halo Infinite Lightbox. The prize should be drawn on December 8th and entries are available now.

4 Likes

Friendly reminder that this is just over two weeks away! Part 2 with my Halo Infinite Campaign marathon is on December 8th starting at 1pm EST!

2 Likes

Bump, we’re live tomorrow at 1pm est to start up a Halo Infinite campaign and try to reach $1000 US total!

5 Likes

I will donate but don’t want to watch the stream since I want to discover the game as I play through it myself, good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you! I made sure to link the page everywhere I could as I figured most would want to avoid spoilers and as long as you leave who you are/contact email on the page if you do $35 or more you get into the raffle. You’re the best

1 Like
4 Likes

#ForTheKids

1 Like

I watched for a bit after I completed the first level, solid stream. Donated $35 to the cause, next stop 1k!

2 Likes