Xbox Developer_Direct Showcase coming January 25th. Redfall, Forza Motorsport, ESO, and Minecraft Legends. Starfield show in the works

15hrs, 44 minutes, and 1 second til self destruction

2 Likes

Can’t wait til we get Crackdown 4, 5 and 6 in one drop!

Are you guys trolling? :joy:

1 Like

No, we are incredibly hyped !! This is the beginning of the return to form for Xbox. The culmination of the plan Phil put into action all those years ago.

This showcase will make us confident once again in the future success of the Xbox brand, and establish Xbox as one of the best platforms around.

1 Like

Ok now I get it. You got me, cute.

3 Likes

Haha lot of concerned trolling. Curb your expectations guys, I don’t think they will show Fable and Hellblade 2 anytime soon.

I wouldnt mind them devoting 30 minutes to Redfall :upside_down_face::woman_vampire:

This thread had me sighing, then laughing, then checking to see if I’m actually in the Matrix…

Now, while we’d love for you all to be hanging out with us in the chat on YouTube, we recognise that not all of you want to watch the content that way. So we’re thinking about turning on live chat here on the forums for you all ahead of the show today.

23 Likes

13 Likes

9 hours.

You had me till this one, went to far with that one :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

got me good, i have replied a lot. fucks sake :smiley:

4 Likes

so, did anyone see that supposed leak of a tango gameworks project? i havent looked into it much but heard it existed

oh, can i put a request in? this is the case with the OtherEra, and their Nintendo Direct OTs, but if there any leaks of stuff today, can we put spoilers on them until the show at 8pm UK time?

3 Likes

I saw what is supposed to be the logo.

I have no idea what to expect of that.

blurred mine just in case i agree, it sucks that it seems with most major shows all the surprises are either leaked before the show or are projects whos codename has been floating around for months (project omen, bleeding edge, pentiment)

2 Likes

So…

Do we think they will have anything on Starfield today? Just a super brief teaser or date announcement of the dedicated show?

I’m going with no. I think it will be announced next month and hopefully takes place in that month too. Because there we’ll find out what the release date is. I’m really waiting for that, something concrete. Sure, can always change, but BGS don’t delay twice.

Well, I was planning to watch the main stream on my TV, and have you guys on my computer on mute, live chat going, and closed captions on.

GOC

4 Likes

Maybe a date for Starfield showcase

2 Likes

Work all done, now getting ready for the show latter. Please don’t let me down Turn 10

13 Likes