Xbox Developer_Direct Showcase coming January 25th. Redfall, Forza Motorsport, ESO, and Minecraft Legends. Starfield show in the works

What are the chances we get a OS update in conjunction with the show?

The last stable update was super early in Dec, and we’ve yet to get a stable update this month.

None.

There hasn’t been anything meaningful in the Insider rings because people taking holiday vacations.

The last dashboard was pushed out on January 12th, 2023 with the Power Setting Options.

4 Likes

Less than 24 hours now until the biggest Xbox showcase in Xbox history !

My hype is off the charts omg

2 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

Feel like a kid the night of Christmas ! Can’t take my mind off this showcase.

The mind, constantly thinking about what could be shadowdropped tomorrow !

Honestly I can’t wait. Phil delivering the goods tomorrow that’s for sure. His vision, about to be realized.

I’d like to add one more prediction to my above, we will also see any purchased games available to be played via cloud if you are a GamePass ultimate sub.

1 Like

Tatanka surprise drop!

As someone who dislikes battle royales this would dissappoint me

Hellblade 2 and Avowed trailers will be in our hands in 24 hours !

4 Likes

Can you believe it? We’re getting Elden Ring 2 shadowdropped on GP tomorrow…

So excited, I’ve been awake for 72 hours already just thinking about it.

I heard Fable too tbh.

3 Likes

To be fair those games were announced so long ago we should be getting some actual gameplay trailers this year, but I think these games will wait for e3.

The dev showcase is already stacked full of the already announced content plus assumably many shadow drops and GamePass reveals

1 Like

less than 24 hours. Let’s Go!!!

1 Like

1 Like

expect less

Anyone expecting anything more than the four games really need to calm down :joy:.

If we get anything extra, great but I think some peep are expecting too much.

2 Likes

The 4 is just the appetizer, ten minutes max. So much time left to be filled with things like Fable, Avowed, Hellblade 2, Perfect Dark, Scalebound, Gears Collection and more. Will be awesome!

2 Likes

Youre joking right? Im so sorry sir but every game you just mentioned is not going to be there. This isnt E3 its a simple direct with a few surprises but nothing more.

1 Like

mr bean eyebrows

5 Likes

Keeping your expectations in check after all these years I see, I like that!

15 hours to go until the biggest Xbox event of all time !!!

2 Likes