Xbox + Bethesda Showcase Leaks... Seriously this is where the leaks/rumors/spoilers go!

Problem with Jason is he only talk about bad stuff… No one wants to hear from him actually

Others do positive and negative stuff randomly. So they are just ignored

3 Likes

I just keep on living my life and don’t pay any attention to him. No one outside of the internet bubble knows or cares who he is. His opinions have minimal impact on the industry as a whole and he is free to hold whatever biases he pleases.

His inability to handle criticism is fairly amusing, but that’s about it.

1 Like

I was always under the impression late 2023 for Avowed worked best.

2023 March - Starfield May - Redfall June - Forza Motorsport September - Hellblade November - Avowed

Then there’s compulsions game too, I could see them giving some games more time and moving them to 2024. Give them that polish and so on.

2 Likes

People are coming here to get distracted… The other thread is open now to chill😃

This drama is making it easier to pass the time until the event :rofl:

3 Likes

90 minutes!

8 Likes

and here’s a link to the watch-along thread!

EDIT: Oh, and please - let’s refrain from name-calling and insulting folks - disagreement, criticism? All good? Calling them a poo-poo head of whatever? Not so much.

11 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t trust jason.

He is too much of an XBOT to be objective :laughing:

What is HBS ?

No idea!

Harebrained Schemes probably

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1536016912261468160

1 Like

“Dont look up any leaks” so some things have leaked :thinking:

1 Like

Xbox is working hard to give us the best games in the world. It takes time

Sadly Jason is a fanboy who works in the media. Whether its going to bat for the PS5s weaker specs, bragging about delays for some games and claiming certain exclusives are still due this year or crying monopoly about Microsoft buying habits.

He has a bias and I hope it bites him so hard blocking people on twitter wont protect him.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s weird! Did Microsoft did something to him?

Nah, it is just that dunking on Xbox generates a lot of clicks. At least last gen. This gen there is some pushback against him at least.

1 Like

I’m getting really tired of all this stupid drama in gaming social sphere.

1 Like

34 minutes left, let’s gooooo

Super Saiyan Soccer Coach

1 Like

LOL. Jason as always seeking some attention since he loves XBOX so much.