Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

I think some people think Indiana Jones is very early and Wolfenstein is nearing completion. They did have two games in the Nvidia leak I think, so who knows.

I personally just assume Indiana Jones only

2 Likes

When Xbox gets going, it will be glorious.

4 Likes

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Based on what they’ve said before Wolf 3 was in development. So I’m thinking we either see it now or it’s been canceled :man_shrugging:

We got lost in multiple narratives. You, Hindle, generally have said that Avowed won’t be with Starfield at the same show or release in the same year, for… reasons. It’s unclear now whether that’s still your narrative or is it that the game got internally delayed. I think the former is extremely unlikely, and the latter is possible but it doesn’t mean the delay hasn’t happened already like last year or before, and it doesn’t mean the game won’t be shown anyway. We have heard the game had something to show last year from Grubb already, and Jez and Klobrille saw a piece of the game in a playable state already. All the evidence we can gather says the Avowed has something to show for sure.

So… a 30 minute showcase? Yikes.

:wink:

2 Likes

Good list. However, Diablo IV was delayed to 2023. Dying Light 2 sold 5m copies in 4 weeks and the first game has never been on Game Pass as far as I know. I wouldn’t expect DL 2 any time soon on GP. Avatar and Gotham Knights are possibilities but both may have Sony marketing. If they do, neither will be on Game Pass day one. We are of course getting Deathloop though.

I think they will show Redfall but im not expecting SOD 3 or Everwild whatsoever. I am hoping for Fable but im not making any bets. lol

Only problem with this is that im expecting a few new game reveals via CGI trailers that could be further out than Avowed so if gameplay is ready to be shown, then it should be shown.

Would be insane if they shadow dropped it. Weve heard nothing about it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’d be awesome! Could happen too, Machine Games unveiled Wolfenstein 2 at E3 2017 and then released it in October 2017.

1 Like

Then what was this all about if we still won’t see it this year? And this was said last year

And some insiders saying it was ahead of schedule.

However it does seem they moved to UE5 and there’s no way of knowing if this sets it back and by how much.

Assuming they indeed have a trailer or slice ready, even if it might be a 2024 title, just show it. It’s two years since announcement trailer, show it. I mean they showed Hellblade 2 last year and that too doesn’t even have a release year.

We’ll see.

1 Like

I don’t think we have official comments on this… It’s all insider reporting. So always take it with a grain of salt.

The part about being ahead of schedule, that’s true. But the part about something being shown soon was Obsidian.

I see the comments about how there’s no point in showing 2024 stuff but I disagree if these games do have trailers or even slices ready with something tangible in there. Assuming all of these games got pushed and they only show 2023, there’s not a whole lot, probably. Doubt it. The more things they can show from XGS, the better.

Late reply, due to personal rl reasons but:NEVER! Aim high or stay home!

:yum:

1 Like

Another “soon” :stuck_out_tongue:

I love that word.

Ya, right.

Instead why can’t they just say “in June” or in the case of Avowed last year… “this year”.

1 Like

Pretty solid speculation.

With Starfield I guess it should be in the same state as FO4 but this time they wiill try to fix the bugs. That’s the hope. Redfall - no idea.

1 Like

He hasn’t heard anything, it’s solely his expectation?

If the showcase is anything like that (assuming mostly gameplay), that would easily be a great show.

Not sure, I haven’t watched the timestamp yet…