Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

Forza Motorsport ? no Halo news ? Hellblade 2 ?

hmm… idk. i hope there’s some “next-gen” gameplay.

I think Starfield visually might impress us quite a bit. Avowed too. But yeah, new footage of Hellblade 2 with combat would be awesome. But they didn’t show it at the awards last year, wonder how far along the combat is.

1 Like

Starfield, Redfall, Contraband (?) and Avowed are all next gen only… no ?

All of which I’d expect to have gameplay if present at the showcase.

Watch FM not coming this year at all. I see that a lot of people expect it, but I recall Phil back in 2020 saying it was early in development. Now I haven’t followed any other news much about the game, but why do we expect it to release this year?

I expect it because they were doing play tests like a year ago and it’s been like a year of not even having a Forza Motorsport game available on shelves.

I think “early development” is kind of ambiguous

3 Likes

% of these appearing imo

• Starfield - 100

• Redfall - 100

• Project Belfry - 75

• Pentament - 75

• Grounded 1.0 - 75 (I hope they dont show this, we’ve seen it enough, save it for Gamescom or something)

• Next Big Sea of Thieves Update - 75

• Contraband - 90

• EverWild - 0 Not happening

• Diablo 4 - 50

• Project - 75

• Avowed - 75

I’ll add

Forza - 100

Goldeneye - 100

Something Halo - 75

Something Gears - 75

Horizon DLC - 75

Jeff Grubb has repeatedly said it will, and it has been in the hands of influencers for a while.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that influencers went to Seattle a few weeks ago, and I can assure you that Xbox didn’t invite them for coffee.

7 Likes

“Diablo 4” O yes baby! let the assimilation begin!!! /s

it says “speculation” in the tweet.

1 Like

there are at least five “next gen” (current gen) games on that list.

Not expecting Everwild whatsoever and I see Diablo IV highly unlikely.

Why? The showed Diablo 2 remake last year in the xbox showcase.

This is more likely a marketing deal, nothing to do with the acquisition.

Haven’t we already seen Diablo 4 gameplay?

Because Diablo IV have had quarterly updates and with the ABK deal going on, I don’t think Microsoft gets anything going with them until the deal is finalized. Also, pretty sure that platforms haven’t been announced yet or at the very least, I can’t find it on the home page for Diablo IV. If they show it, they will then get asked what platforms and they’re better off waiting until the deal closes.

I actually could see Everwild potentially showing up if it’s a cinematic trailer. A perfect example is how Blizzard announced Overwatch 2.

pls no we’ve had 2 CGI cinematic trailers already

1 Like

So you would rather wait 2-4 years before seeing Everwild again?

Unless they are showing gameplay or explaining what the hell it is, no, dont show it

Whats the point in showing CG over and over again

yes