Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

We don’t know at what stage of the development the game is. It might be not so far from release.

1 Like

Im definitely not confident in a new Hellblade 2 trailer so soon

Yeah, same.

I mean Bethesda and Xbox are not crazy, and they aren’t into trolling. They brought not so great news with that announcement and they know very well how badly people want to see Starfield and Redfall, but especially Starfield. Obviously soon means June. If not it’s just clowning at this point.

Is Sony paying in the billions for that? Or is Square just idiotic?

1 Like

Mixed of both.

1 Like
  • Halo Battle Royale and release this fall
  • Ryse 2
  • Gear 6
  • Starfield gameplay < 10 minutes
  • Redfall gameplay < 5 minutes
  • Forza Motorsport Gameplay and release this fall
  • AOE 4 console edition release this fall
  • Project Oxide trailer and release on PC this year
  • Ark 2 gameplay trailer and release date for this year
  • Josh Sawyers game with a release date for this year
  • Several big time gamepass additions the rest of the year - Deathloop, Dying Light 2, Avatar, Diablo 4 and Gotham Knights
  • Wolfenstein 3 is real and the surprise release this fall taking the November slot
  • Project Midnight Trailer
  • 2023 has Starfield, Redfall, Avowed, Project Belfry, Project Midnight, Contraband
  • Hello Games reveals their newest project and it’ll be gamepass Day 1
3 Likes

Forza Motorsport+ Age of empires 4 console edition and FH5 dlc’s are good bets. Something this year from ID maybe? Maybe a deal with Ubisoft on Gamepass will happen? They’ll show Starfield not sure they’ll show any of Redfall.

Really hope they show updates to games they announced years ago. If I still don’t get anything from SoD3, Fable, Everwild It’ll be a bit of a downer.

I doubt Avowed is there.

That would suck. This better be the e3 of dreams version for xbox fans after all these delays

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hard disagree Hindle. No matter what you think is its release window, Avowed has to be there in June.

3 Likes

If I’m right and internally everything has been pushed back due to covid, it makes no sense in showing off games that far out.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be there, you would like it to be there. It could be there, but we don’t even know when it is supposed to come out.

It is assumed it is sometime in 2023 but quite frankly all bets are off now. It is best we stop assuming when these games will come out, for example Jez yesterday said he knows for a fact a number of projects have had substantial delays internally.

This showcase should give us a better idea of what is coming within the next year and a half, so let’s sit tight.

4 Likes

Exactly. People believe thier own narrative

1 Like

Avowed isnt created on a brand new engine designed by the studio, it’s a universe with known lore, and in been in full dev since Xbox bought the studio at least. There’s far less reasons to believe Obsidians Avoweds development has been impacted.

Sounds ridiculous. But Ok…SE have other IP’s. Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Vagrant Story… No SE games? Coo there’s plenty of others. Get Sakaguchi to do Lost Odyssey 2…or do it yourself and hire some X devs that worked on the first game. LO2 was the real FF13 that gen.

Both. But not billions. SE and Sony are in bed together and have been for a while. Doesn’t matter to me the best FF games I can already play on Xbox so I’m good.

You don’t need to doomsday on everything. It gets annoying.

Every game has been affected due to Covid. Avowed is also Obsidians biggest ever game as well.

I’m just posting my analysis

1 Like

How on earth is Wolfenstein coming out when MG have been making Indy game? Cmon now Very unrealistic.

They need to showcase games coming to Xbox(1st party o 3rd party) This year though. They can’t just show games coming out 2023 and beyond.