Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

But that just doesn’t make sense. In the announcement of the delay they say it right there. Looking forward to showing deep dives of the games soon and what is soon…the big June show where they know everyone will be watching.

They could have left out the word deep dive and just said they look forward to show the games to the people.

The game could be ready to show in a controlled environment but still have a number of bugs they don’t want people to see.

3 Likes

I expect gameplay and discussion about the game, but not anywhere near the level people discussed. I expect no more than 15 minutes total between the two games.

Notice they were keen to say the first deep dive. They don’t plan on talking about everything.

Oh I would be fine with that. It’s enough time to show what it’s all about. And yeah you’re right, they do say the first deep dive. Fallout 4 just got one.:thinking:

1 Like

I am fine just we gameplay trailer. No need for deep dive considering the unknown release date.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking they will show more games that aren’t as far along in development rather than just showing Redfall and Starfield deep dives lol

I’m sure they are saving it for an event and it’s likely the June showcase!

3 Likes

IMO “deep dive” and “soon” are ambiguous terms, but we’ll see what happens at the Showcase.

3 Likes

Gameplay demo of Compulsion’s new game is all i need.

Would be nice to see Avowed and Compulsion’s game with gameplay trailers at least.

1 Like

A deep dive is not a 2 minutes quick cut trailer set to a Nirvana pop cover which some seem to think is all we are getting.

I am expecting Starfield, Redfall, Avowed, Hellblade II, Compulsion’s game, Contraband, Forza Motorsport, Pentiment and more

1 Like

Right. A deep dive absolutely means Nickelback…

5 Likes

You’re actually expecting Hellblade 2 after they had a 5 minute trailer this past December at The Game Awards?

I think it’s time for a combat trailer + release date/frame.

I’d be willing to say at least 95% positive.

1 Like

Well, we don’t see much of the game so they might want to show the bigger slice with more gameplay.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m honestly not expecting Hellblade 2 gameplay/combat trailer until June 2023. I don’t want to see any release windows or anything from anyone because they’re all bullshit and not guaranteed. Give me a release date 3-6 months out at most because I can believe that due to it being more realistic. Publishers are waiting as long as possible before announcing a release date which in my opinion is what every publisher should be doing now because why announce a release date so far in advance when shit could happen that leads to a delay announcement?

Just give me gameplay for what’s already been announced, a few AA game reveals (don’t want any AAA game reveals at all especially if it’s CGI only. I prefer to wait because if a game isn’t announced, I can’t be expecting it because technically, it doesn’t officially exist yet) and some third party AAA gameplay trailers. At this point, I just want gameplay and a lot of it. That’s all im asking for.

Perhaps but six months later, they show more? I can’t see them having a gameplay/combat trailer ready six months later after showing the 5 minute trailer six months ago. But we’ll see.

I’m not expecting Hellblade 2 at all so if it’s there with gameplay/trailer, I will see it as an unexpected bonus and surprise.

THIS is how they remind us of what they really… am.