Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

Oh, just fan made? I have seen it nowhere else so that would make sense. If it was an official release it’d be everywhere by now

That is a shame.

1 Like

:weary:

Want most:

+++Conker reveal

+++New Fallout reveal

+++Hopefully nothing to do with 3+ year out games like Elder Scrolls VI, Fable, etc.

+++Save some reveals for Sept/Nov time perhaps

+++Good day 1 Gamepass games to make up for no 1st party AAA games this year.

Medium want:

++Gameplay trailer for Starfield

++More info on Hellblade 2

++Ubisoft+ sub plan details

++Todd Howard ASMR

++Wolfenstein 3 reveal

++FFVII-R

Ehh:

+Forza graphic showcase+small hands-on

+Grounded info

+Family Game Pass ad/info

Edard scissor hands game incoming

Leaks should not be posted in this thread. They have their own topic.

1 Like

Pick one :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Ahahahaha I totally didn’t think about that one! :joy:

Best E3 opening EVER. Bring it back !!

5 Likes

Bring back our favorite wait music

7 Likes

When i think of E3 music, nothing else comes close.

1 Like

True, this opening was amazing!

1 Like

Getting pretty excited for the showcase :eyes:

5 Likes

Lucky boy. I’m on the opposite side.

Just neutral?

Because on one hand I’m like…this really should be the start of some real strong showings of announced games, with gameplay and some new stuff which probably will be CGI/Cinematic. On the other hand it’s always better to just stay neutral.

I definitely feel that after the delay news some people have started to expect a disappointing show, had these two games not been delayed there probably would have been more excitement I’m guessing.

1 Like

I’ve been really excited for a while now!

1 Like

Always been excited. I personally haven’t been disappointed by an Xbox e3 since 2018.

11 Likes

I feel like there is a segment of folks who either consciously or unconsciously have decided to “punish” the Xbox show because of the delayed games. They’ve like put a cap on the celling of like a 6 or 7 out of 10 regardless of what gets shown.

14 Likes

Not neutral but with low expectactions

1 Like

When should we (by we, I mean XboxEra) release our annual “get excited” hype trailer?

1 week before? Earlier? Later?

For reference, here was last years fun one.

13 Likes