Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

I can see actual release dates for the few games that will release before 2022 ends but anything that’s scheduled for 2023, im not expecting a date or a release window.

Yeah, I mean they have just showed us that neither realease windows, years not to mention specific dates are nothing to go by. Starfield had an exact date, Redfall had window (summer) and year (2022). It’s just their best guesses at the time, they should just skip that. Announce the release dates very close to release instead.

Agreed. I believe that publishers should wait until 3-6 months at most before announcing an actual release date. I wouldn’t even put a year on any game because everything is so uncertain so why get people hyped only to possibly let them down.

3 Likes

I really hope to hear Xbox is funding some really exciting 3rd party AAA games like they did all through Xbox 360 era and early in the Xbox One era.

Would love for Microsoft to announce an Xbox Publishing game from Japan. Mistwalker would be the perfect studio for this because of their past experience with Xbox.

8 Likes

E3 isn’t happing mate.

It not really 3rd party anymore if they are funding it like example Contraband & Project Dragon wile a 3rd party dev is making the game Xbox own the IP so it technically 1st party lol

Nah, that’s specifically publishing the game. I’m looking for them to go out and make those Mass Effect, Titanfall style moves on top of what they are doing.

MS Published Mass Effect 1 and it was still a timed exclusive same with Rise of Tomb Raider I don’t think it worth it to fund AAA 3rd party games unless you own the IP or have Full Exclusive forever

I see Gears, Forza, Indiana Jones, Avowed, Starfield and maybe Everwild

1 Like

DOOM

2 Likes

& GLOOM!

9 Likes

Bold of them to show Indiana Jones when it won’t release until 2027 huh, @hindle ? he’s banned? oh

:phil_lmao:

5 Likes

Could be weapon in Starfield :question:

or Quake

what about the Radar and the feathers ?

the pic got a watermark prob. fanmade

RIP. We will never see the salt for Jones :disguised_face:

2 Likes

Wait what? Banned for racism and islamophobia. What did the dude post lol

That escalated quickly lol

I had no idea

I also see kazooies feathers, indiana jones whip, cogs, a rim from a car. The sword is from avowed im assuming. Is that an official xbox picture?

1 Like

Unclear

1 Like

no, look at the @ in the middle of the picture

1 Like