Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

When i think of E3 music, nothing else comes close.

1 Like

True, this opening was amazing!

1 Like

Getting pretty excited for the showcase :eyes:

5 Likes

Lucky boy. Iā€™m on the opposite side.

Just neutral?

Because on one hand Iā€™m likeā€¦this really should be the start of some real strong showings of announced games, with gameplay and some new stuff which probably will be CGI/Cinematic. On the other hand itā€™s always better to just stay neutral.

I definitely feel that after the delay news some people have started to expect a disappointing show, had these two games not been delayed there probably would have been more excitement Iā€™m guessing.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been really excited for a while now!

1 Like

Always been excited. I personally havenā€™t been disappointed by an Xbox e3 since 2018.

11 Likes

I feel like there is a segment of folks who either consciously or unconsciously have decided to ā€œpunishā€ the Xbox show because of the delayed games. Theyā€™ve like put a cap on the celling of like a 6 or 7 out of 10 regardless of what gets shown.

14 Likes

Not neutral but with low expectactions

1 Like

When should we (by we, I mean XboxEra) release our annual ā€œget excitedā€ hype trailer?

1 week before? Earlier? Later?

For reference, here was last years fun one.

13 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing it. 1 week sounds good :+1:

1 Like

I really need it, so asap! :smile:

1 Like

Even the worst case scenario I can think of for this showcase still makes me very very hyped.

2 Likes

I would prefer later, with the reason being that once the showcase is finally near, we can get a good amount of hype surrounding the event.

1 Like

Honestly, if they just have a good amount of gameplay of XGS titlesā€¦thatā€™s good enough for me.

2 Likes

same, even only a Forza Horizon 5 expansion would make me a very happy panda.

3 Likes

Friday before the show :ok_hand:

2 Likes

In my case itā€™s just that thereā€™s been a fair amount of bad news about some MS first party developers during last 12 months, and now that we know this year will be mediocre at best, iā€™d have to see a better show to be satisfied since i know all these game are not coming soon ( except FM8 and maybe some smaller project ).

There should be a near perfect show and too many things can go wrong, Avowed not appearing, or looking more like The outer worlds than like the CG they showed on 2020 (graphical style i am talking about), FM8 not making it this year either, some others being missing, Starfield not looking as good as most of us thought a month ago when MS was perma tweeting "11-11-22 :wink: ".

Also a great show normally has to have some big surprises, and itā€™s hard to expect them on MS side for different reasons like insiders leaking stuff, MS not working with big third parties lately, or them having sooo many games already announced.

My hype is nowhere near last couple years, not gonna lie, but im happy weā€™ll see some cool gameplay from new IPā€™s.

2 Likes

I honestly donā€™t see why a game delaying 3-6 months has killed hype for the show for some people. Are folks less interested in seeing Starfield and Redfall because they are coming out a few months later?

Iā€™m just excited to find out more about the games.

18 Likes

Can only speak for myself but I tend to be more hyped the closer we get to release. ā€œSometime next yearā€ is not on the same level as ā€œIā€™ll be playing it in a few monthsā€ so my hype is a bit deflated.

Sure, it will be nice to see more but meh who knows what will change in a year. Iā€™m kinda done with the olā€™ waiting for next year. Just playing games instead.

2 Likes