Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

I can see that, personally I am just as hype to see what how Fable or Perfect Dark (or moreso) than I am Starfield and Redfall. It’s driven mostly by my interest level in the games.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s lots of games to look forward to. I hope we get to see Avowed! It’s just me being a bit tired of waiting, it’ll still be fun to watch.

3 Likes

Interest levels sort of increases the closer we get. No doubt Perfect DArk fable etcc will be great but theyre so far out its like not even worth thinking about.

Nah, people want to see and know more about these games.

I don’t think they are that far out at all. Crystal Dynamics moves through dev very fast, that’s probably a 2023-2024 title. Fable is probably a 2024 title, itll have been in dev cycle for 6 years at that point.

Microsoft seems to be moving some of there announced games to tne other showcases.

Makes me hopefully they have some good surprises

1 Like

Nah it can only mean one thing, the Xbox x Bethesda showcase is in trouble even indie 3rd party devs are avoiding it

8 Likes

Don’t really know where else to put this so here is my final prediction list for the showcase. These are all guesses and I tried to be as realistic as possible. I think by the end this could total around 90 min if some these trailers are around a minute or two long each. (Games are in no order of importance)

Ark 2 (Release Window, Gamepass Day 1 Announcement)

Microsoft Flight Simulator Announcement (Available Now or Soon)

Gears of War: Marcus Fenix Collection (Release Date)

Starfield Gameplay Trailer (Release Date)

Redfall Gameplay Trailer (Release Date)

New Assassin’s Creed Game Announcement (Release Date, No Gamepass)

Avowed Gameplay Trailer (Release Window)

Contraband Gameplay Trailer (Release Window)

Forza Motorsport Gameplay Trailer (Release Date)

Forza Horizon 5 DLC Announcement Trailer (Available Now or Soon)

Compulsion Games In Engine New IPAnnouncement (No Release Date Given)

ZOS New IP Game CG Announcement (No Release Date Given)

Bioshock CG Announcement (Release Window)

New Gamepass Game / ID@Xbox Montage Trailer

Around 5 Different Premium ID@Xbox Game announcements (All Day One Gamepass, Individual Games too Difficult to predict)

Somerville Final Trailer (Release Date)

Scorn Gameplay Trailer (Release Date)

Grounded 1.0 Trailer (Release Date)

Sonic Frontiers Gameplay Trailer (Release Date, Gamepass Day 1 Announcement)

1-2 Japanese Type Game Announcements (Persona, Dragon Quest, FF7, New Yakuza, Dragons Dogma 2, Resident Evil, etc.) (Just like with the individual ID@Xbox trailers, this is just too difficult to pinpoint as it really can be anything)

Fallout 76/ ESO Update Trailers

As Dusk Falls New Trailer (Release Date)

Age of Mythology Remastered Announcement Trailer (Release Date)

1-2 Xbox Game Studios Publishing Game Announcements (Bunch of leaked Codenames, could be any of them)

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Leaugue (Release Window, No Gamepass)

Side Note: Due to War In Ukraine, Replaced, Atomic Heart, and Stalker 2 will be no shows (completely understandable)

Perfect Dark, State of Decay 3, Everwild, Hellblade 2, Outer Worlds 2, Indiana Jones, Fable, and Project: Mara will be No Shows

12 Likes

And we can. But guess what? Well see even more next year. And how on earth can we see fable when its just atsrted development. We dont need to see alpha footage of games.

They can show chi trailer i guess. But for some reason people hate that

Well which is it…you want to see a game so far out and not cgi? Doesnt work.

And oerfect dark must be far out.im not convinced that game is even anywhere near 2023. 2024 most likely.

1 Like

Fable has been in development for at least 4 years. That’s hardly “just started”.

1 Like

Pretty sure it got rebooted this/last year?

I’ve personally seen no indication or evidence of that, but maybe I missed it. Also, even if it did get rebooted, the previous development time still counts towards their learnings, technology and assets.

Fable was never rebooted as far as we know. There is no legitimate source that has ever made that claim.

When was there anyone who has ever even suggested the claim that the game was rebooted recently?

Glad I’m not crazy!

The only thing I can think of is maybe they are confusing Fable with Everwild, because as someone who has been closely following the game since 2017 before it was even announced I don’t ever remember any “leaker” or “insider” or whoever suggesting the game got rebooted recently.

Not to say that it isnt impossible it did. Its just all signs seem to indicate that the game has been progressing well albeit slowly. Whatever the case it remains one of my most anticipated games from xbox.

Could be a money head from sony

Surely it will be there CGI or not.

I highly expect it to be there game is in development for quite some time and has a much smaller scale.

Otherwise I can go with that list. I could see Diablo 4 also and the Josh Sawyer game from Obsidian too.

1 Like

Wonder if gameplay wise it will be like Detroit and their other games. I guess those can be called interactive dramas too.

Fable wasn’t rebooted, but there was an interview recently with a developer who said development was going slow.

Keep in mind this is not like Guerilla going from Killzone to Horizon, this is Playground creating a new team while STILL developing Forza.

Late 2024-2025 is a quite safe bet, no hurries from my side, like just with Avowed, Starfield and Baldur’s Gate 3… that’s hundreds and hundreds of hours of RPG gameplay for me in the next 2 years.

2 Likes

My hope for showcase is for it to have a stable footing (more gameplay, less ) and more diverse content (racing, first person, third person, japanese games).

Also I hope some marketing deals with some japanese publishers, as it seems Sony is gobbling them left and right. Sometimes even to the detriment of the game (looking at you KOFF).

1 Like