Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

And you are dead sure that all those 15 million sold copies of UC are actually installed on PS4 and played?

Copies sold reported from Sony means the copies they sold to distributors as well

I don’t think making an argument over how much the campaign is played by a players makes sense at all

I really don’t have any opinion on which game is bigger though

1 Like

ehh for a deal you have two sides why would MS be okay with it :smiley:

Yeah this would have to mean that Sony made a deal with Bethesda for Deathloop and a possible expansion or standalone, before Bethesda was part of MS. Nah.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/uncharted-4-hits-37-million-players-as-game-celebrates-5th-anniversary/1100-6491261/

That would be actually quite hilarious in hindsight later :joy:

But stil it is fascinating how my thirst people have for exclusvie Xbox game :fire:

People, i’d love to be wrong but you need to stop looking into these things, it’s not that deep

It’s just people saying xbox lol

6 Likes

Lol the June showcase season is when you make crazy predictions and theories and with none of them happening. It’s just for fun.

3 Likes

Well, Microsoft is certainly aware about what Xbox community wants so certain things might become true.

1 Like

If Kojima, Tabata and The Rock don’t appear on the conference announcing their next exclusive games i will be SO DISAPPOINTED… worst non-E3 ever

2 Likes

i mean i can see both Kojima and Harada (or any Namco employee) at the next showcase based on the recent rumors. But Tabata himself?. hm… thought never say never but still…

I mean it is not like they need to travel for the showcase this time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s absolutely possible. Options for future projects and or rights of first refusal for such projects are common in many contacts, and if it’s a dlc it may have just been in the initial contact.

The Leak topic is over there:

3 Likes

Didn’t notice, thanks!

Edit: I’ve moved my post to help people here to avoid spoilers

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ark 2 confirmed at the show.

3 Likes

Ark is a popular game. I wonder if we will know about other announcements - that would not be the surprises - before the showcase. As long as megatons won’t leak - it would bring more people.