Xbox announces Developer_Direct for January 18th - Indiana Jones, Avowed, Hellblade II and more

It would be surprisingly soon. I mean these years fly by, but I recall it hasn’t been in active development for that long? Unless that was just a rumor.

Can ya’ll keep that in the other thread?

10 Likes

7 Likes

They were developing Wolf3 in secret all along and it’s mostly done

11 Likes

10 Likes

Indy is this year? Normally it feels like games are taking too long to make, this feels like it’s coming too quick lol

What the hell

6 Likes

I’m really going to have to do that disclaimer on jokes again, aren’t I? It ruins them tho.

12 Likes

Indy is just gonna be a top down game like Tomb Raider Guardian of Light.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fate of Atlantis is one of my favourite games of my childhood. Cant see it happening but a reimagining would be awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ugh man

3 Likes

Aw yeah!

Wow, if Indie is this year we got a stacked year coming

Indie Hellbade 2 Avvowed

That would be a great lineup by itself but thats just the start of this year of what we know. Going to be crazy

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1744746819765088418?t=YzzGAjs5Y3NoUcIrM6rMZw&s=19

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see more about Avowed. So ready to return to Eora.

9 Likes

This is why I need to stop predicting things, I was certain Towerborne was before everything this year smh

6 Likes

Yep, it’s surprising. I guess no shadow drop for that then. It’s very possible there isn’t one this time.

What if Indy is actually releasing in Q1 this year…? Just theorising. Hellblade is the fall game maybe.

7 Likes

Awesome! LFG!!1

1 Like

That would be even more insane and impressive as hell that they managed to have no insiders leaking/spoiling that, holy shit.

2 Likes

Really like the format and in-depths looks last year. It’s probably my favorite kind of gaming news show. And hell yeah, Indiana Jones is a big surprise! Maybe Hellblade 2 indeed is much sooner than we all think? Like really, really soon? The text on the homepage doesn’t sound like an in-depth gameplay segment look though… We’ll see! And we’ll get a much better idea about Avowed, too. Excited.

1 Like