• France at FNAC
  • New Zealand at Spark
  • Norway at Elkjøp
  • Poland at Media Expert
  • South Korea at SK Telecom
  • Sweden at Elgiganten
  • UK at GAME and Smyths Toys
  • United States at Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Microsoft Store, and Walmart

In the US, Xbox All Access will be available at more retailers than before with the addition of GameStop, Microsoft Store, Target, and Walmart. We will share specific launch dates for all markets and retailers as we get closer to launch.

3 Likes

Good.

But they need to at least triple that country list soon

1 Like

as expected, no soup for brazilians… welp, not surprised tho.

1 Like

They can’t even tell us a price

oh well

1 Like

Not The Netherlands. I guess I can’t blame them, we just aren’t a Xbox country.

I’ll just buy it. Assuming we won’t get that weird 2013 shit with how they skipped our country for a year. But I shall not fear, right at launch One X was here.

Tbh dude, I’m not sure I even want to hear it, LOL. Guy in my city is asking R$6000 for preorder. Honestly, I believe will be closed to that.

1 Like

This is gonna be a MUCH bigger deal looking back than ppl realize. It is pretty clear that this is how MS is gonna market the consoles, i.e. get the hardware like ya would a phone and get the content like ya would on Netflix.

Mark my words: In a few yrs this is how all consoles will be sold.

My country made it to the first wave! Yay. :slight_smile:

Very surprised about that tbh, not that I’m complaining. :wink:

1 Like

I can’t believe there’s no Germany on that list :face_with_monocle:

The problem with these deals is MS needs to find a retail partner. Because of xbox sales number in Germany, no retailer wants that deal.

Sales can’t be much better in Scandinavia and France, yet they have it, but it’s probably because they couldn’t find a suitable partner.

If I wasn’t already on a 2.5 year GPU sub, I’d probably use this. Great to have the option and good to see multiple options here in the UK.

It takes two to tango in these retail deals. Notice Amazon is not in the list. I’m sure Amazon said no to MS because they are in a big feud right now.

The legendary bureaucracy of germany probably blocked this move. I really thought germany would be in this list.

This is great start, hope more countries will be added!

I agree. But I also dislike, this isn’t directly from Microsoft outside the US. I wanted to pay with Gift Card balance^^

The problem with Amazon is that it’s an etailer not a retailer, so you can’t sign any contracts and they can’t check if you’re eligible for credit and all those legal stuff which you have to do in store.

This is such a ridiculously good deal.

FunFact: It saves you $20 to finance XSX compared to buying it outright. Yes…it is CHEAPER to finance it. For XSS, ya save $60. 0.0

I expected them to push this in Japan too. But maybe it’s just not worth it.