Xbox Acquisition |OT5| Talking Exclusively About Xbox Acquisitions

Breath of Fire needs a new breath of life 1st :sunglasses:

That’s just mean

But true :sunglasses:

anyway you asked for Koei Temco and you will get Koei Tecmo, so maybe this will make you feel better

Any more quests. I have done Square Enix, SEGA, Capcom and Koei Tecmo now

7 Likes

Make one of xbox + playstation

If you’re taking joke requests then Nintendo lol.

An Idea Factory/Compile Heart one would also crack me up. Just seeing one of these graphics where all the games are anime girl games lmao.

If you are doing these, am wondering if you could do the combination of Kadokawa Corporation (Spike Chunsoft and FromSoftware), Cyber Connect 2, Focus Entertainment and Level-5 Concept.

1 Like

PlayStation please, unironically. I’ll post it as my Twitter header to trigger people.

Man capcom has so many insane ip. I mean im still on the if xbox can get just one more let it be sega train , but capcom really is bethesda east with all that ip.

4 Likes

If this leads to MS buying CyberConnect2, I’m all for it and it is cool to Finally see NISAmerica bring games to Xbox. Hopefully more games will follow or even MS buy NIS.

1 Like

added to the list, hell I will do it next

already have one for Nintendo actually

Waifu’s added to the list

added too the list, except maybe cyberconnect as they only own like 2 IPs which haven’t got games yet

Capcom is easily the best realistic pick up in my opinion in terms of IPs but after mauling it over I think Square is the more likely pick up due to their current position

2 Likes

Yeah, the smaller Japanese companies have finally been begining to see the xbox as a legitimate platform for their games, its nice

1 Like

Uhmmmm are we sure those senators statements couldnt have an impact in the FTCs opinion? Maybe the senators could make their focus change to that of the well being of the workers instead of antitrust or monopoly (since I’m surprised those werent the talk points

May as well finish the Japanese publishers and do Bamco, if you would be so kind

1 Like

added to the list

1 Like

An independent studio that could be a good fit for Microsoft is Blue Isle Studios. https://blueislestudios.com/

2 Likes

No one has asked for Ubisoft so I will,these are awesome by the way thanks for taking the time to do them

1 Like

congratulations, its already made and you got the one that made me hate my existence the most because…WHY DOES UBISOFT HAVE SO MANY STUDIOS

2 Likes

They do all their outsourcing internally, instead of contracting independent studios to help on them

Would never happen, MS or any big company would never agree to acquire something unless they had 100% control over it. Satya even said they’ wouldn’t have to make any concessions for ActiBlizz and they wouldn’t do a Take 2 deal unless it was under the same circumstance

Of course if they bought Take 2 it would likely be the same situation where massive games like GTA would stay multiplat but other Rockstar games ei a new Midnight Club, Manhunt, LA Noire, Bully would be exclusive.

Take 2 IMO would be the worst buy, same with Ubisoft…Activision was the only big western publisher that makes sense since they have a lot of IP’s…EA has too many licensed games…Ubi too many service games etc

Actually…that wouldn’t be a bad pick up…seems like with more money and resources they can be a quality, solid AA developer

Nice pick

1 Like