Xbox Acquisition |OT4| It's Acquisition Season for Xbox with $69 Billion deal, NICE!

Lol old age dementia …i seen the spz… Couldnt hear the theme for real there was no audio…

1 Like

Are you saying a Kingdom Hearts with Spider-man? :sunglasses:

1 Like

true love cry GIF

This is one of the things that makes me concerned about Rocksteady too, unless they’ve got their harassment stuff figured out. Haven’t checked in on it since they mentioned intentions to change.

1 Like

Somebody at paradox apparently told one of the employees “you are a token hire, so you should just stay quiet”. Yeaaah, nah. This ain’t it.

9 Likes

They certainly are, but take it from me…don’t say anything bad about them

nervous charlie sheen GIF

3 Likes

Looking for acquistions with my acquisition detector…

4 Likes

LOL Jez Corden posted on twitter to ask what genres Xbox needed. By far the most common answer was JRPG.

16 Likes

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

7 Likes

For reference: https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1448063603945451527?s=20

Thats easily solved because most of that is just consoles skipping xbox and not Any 1st party efforts.

4 Likes

Are they though, check out this: https://twitter.com/Colteastwood/status/1448070186502852613?s=20

This was my exact reaction.

Wouldn’t trust anything at this point lmao.

3 Likes

I would include Remedy in there too (Alan Wake, Control etc).

They are currently working with them on CrossfireX.

I would love for Xbox to get Asobo and Remedy.

1 Like

Has anyone heard what Crytek is working on? It’s been pretty silent from them lately.

Maybe they are ryse-ing up to a sequel opportunity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is an S++ list.

I have a tingly feeling about Armature tho…

1 Like

I remember Jez saying that Quantum Break deserves a second chance and a couple days later Mark Stein was wearing a remedy shirt and remedy replied with green :green_heart: s

4 Likes

They have unannounced AAA and Hunt plastered all over their job listings. Doesn’t say new IP anywhere on their site.

1 Like

Platformers, i think they need a Zelda style game as well. A fighter like Killer Instinct etc

7 Likes