Xbox Acquisition |OT4| It's Acquisition Season for Xbox with $69 Billion deal, NICE!

I’m not sure why you’re calling me Nick. Lol

I’m just sad to see no one recognizes Sonic Adventure 2’s theme.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Horrible Bosses Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Acquisition OTs are a fascinating thing :laughing:.

3 Likes

Could just be wishful thinking from me, but it’s nice to see Obsidian tweeting about Turtle Rock/Back 4 Blood. I know they’re geographically very close to each other, and I’m starting to feel like a broken record…but I think they’d make an excellent acquisition target for XGS.

17 Likes

Turtle Rock would make a lot of sense

4 Likes

Everyone! Gather 'round!

We finally found something that Hindle isn’t wrong about!!!

5 Likes

Bro, everything ive said, hasnt been proven wrong yet.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen people bring up acquiring Nacon recently. They have a market cap that’s pretty low compared to what you would get (8 studios, plus tons of publishing and some IP). They have footprints in areas that would be advantageous with the current studios as well.

Anyone have any thoughts?

1 Like

I mean, most of us could make that argument bud.:slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Just stopping by to say I’m not participating in this thread this time.

8 Likes

You say that, but sooner or later youll come crawling back, they all do.

4 Likes

Nope.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

You’re not gonna see Prog around this thread no more.

1 Like

They have a pretty poor reputation around the industry…especially after they fucked over Frogwares. I don’t really want anything to do with them unless they bounce the current leadership in charge of that mess

3 Likes

I know Paradox comes up pretty often but maybe seems like Xbox has dodged a bullet here? Not sure.

4 Likes

1 Like

There’s a difference between participating and running the show😉

Eh I guess xbox is fine with the game pass deals they do with em without having to commit to them in an acquisition for now.

1 Like

Someone who shares my viewpoint, a big hug to you. It gets lonely on quest to see se in its entirety be bought by xbox on here.

1 Like