Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

Remember what I said a few days ago…Jez corden just revealed that Netherealm and TT are for sale (and he has documents to prove it). Everything is happening just as I said. When Phil makes the call he has to make we all know what will happen…

5 Likes

Yep

:eyes:

16 Likes

TT is absolutely perfect, Netherrealm, while a perfect fit in terms of being a fighting game studio, is a PR headache.

iS XbOx BuYinG StuDioS tOTake GameS AwAy FrOm GamErS?

I can see it now.

Although, the Killer instinct and Mortal Kombat crossover absolutely needs to be titled Killer Kombat and I won’t accept anything less.

5 Likes

I’m calling it now announcement on Monday no coincidence phil is showing up on kinda funny games on Tuesday

6 Likes

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

8 Likes

Sorry, not sorry for the hurt-by-gifs people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Oh boy…

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

3 Likes

If this all turns out to be a bunch of nothing like E3 was then I’ll have some trust issues.

14 Likes

I could had mentioned them as the most likely candidates based on logic. Doesnt make me an insider tho.

1 Like

Jokes on you.

I already have those.

SeGa wHEn?!?

I’m sure we’ll see something this year.:slight_smile:

1 Like

The news here is “yes they are looking as they already said, and these companies are possibilities”. Acquisitions take a looooong time so just sit back, relax, and enjoy the games in the meantime.

12 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

We all know acquisitions will happen. Why do people think it has to be as soon as next week?

1 Like

Al Pacino GIF

5 Likes

after zenimax acquisition absolutly no one is safe, the xbox division having direct support from the microsoft CEO could not result in another scenario

Edit. First post here, i love this community, my greetings to you all straight from Brazil

24 Likes

Me if EA ended up acquiring TT Games and NetherRealm

20210618_162626

11 Likes

Honestly, as long as TT and NR don’t go to Activision, Take Two, or Tencent I’ll be happy.

Just want them to have a good home,

6 Likes

Bem-vindo ao XboxEra :wave:.

Yes, if Xbox really wants something they have shown they are not afraid to come up with the money. The two rumoured studios have long been suspected to be major targets for Xbox so let’s wait and see if the deals can be closed.

2 Likes