Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

Look acquisitions are going to come at some point it’s only a matter of time, it could be next week, next month or 6 months time. It might be best to not jump on every insider thing as confirmed info. It’s ok to just talk about the possibility of what is being said just keep in mind that nothing is confirmed.

I wouldn’t really believe anything until it happens, people get things wrong, they just flat out lie or plans change. I’ve even said some stuff about games that I saw online which I shouldn’t have because I didn’t know if the source was 100% but I did always state this and to take with a grain of salt.

Just keep things into perspectives, if MS never buys a studio ever again we are good they have plenty to support their platform and anything more really is icing on the cake :slight_smile:

100% agreed.

1 Like

IDK I feel like this thread is out of control due to the Pre-E3 rumors that had no base and Sony acquiring a long time partner that didnt put games on xbox and a pc porter.

Staff have already stated what actions they’ll take for users who repeatedly state incorrect claims. Can we skip with the taunting of said users? What purpose does it serve besides being antagonistic?

10 Likes

It will not continue to be.

The thread can stay in slow-mode for the weekend. It will end on Monday morning and lets all be on our best behavior moving forward, please.

5 Likes

What’s slow mode?

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

10 Likes

For the weekend?!?!!!

Wait for it…

Xbox game release pipeline lmaaoooo

Well this sucks. I don’t agree with this thread going into slow mode. This was the most fun thread on the site. I don’t think any of us took it seriously. We all knew xbox wasn’t going to be announcing anything major anytime soon. It was just a fun thread to shit post in and have fun day dreaming. If otherera used it to make fun of us, isn’t that why we left to not have to deal with them and what they think about us? Idk. Rip the best thread on xboxera

7 Likes

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

6 Likes

See you lot Monday. I will be working on my theory that Microsoft will be acquiring Sony.

2 Likes

Rip

I think this is the best forum topic. In a few places we can discuss acquisitions. If people want to talk about it, I have no problem letting the topic go on as usual.

Id argue that taking a thread about that once contained discussion and turning into shit posts and hysteria is the problem.

5 Likes

The thread isn’t “dead” it’s being slowed down a bit after an embarrassing week. It’ll be here all weekend and then no limits on it starting Monday.

7 Likes

I didn’t see any hysteria, and I didn’t see anyone getting upset at anyone.

I don’t see what the harm was.

2 Likes

Why were people expecting news today again? A few “insiders” stated something would happen this week? Even if insiders knew what was supposed to happen today shit could have shifted dates for numerous reasons. I was drunk lurking seeing the stuff people were proposing and even then I knew it was probably educated guesses at best, lets throw on some world leader tier dementia and I’d probably still think it was probable at best. Never expect anything and you’ll find yourself surprised.

cary elwes buttercup GIF

1 Like