Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

Might I suggest making an Xbox Acquisition ‘Shitposting’ thread? It has become obvious we have two sets of users here that want different things from this thread. I personally feel no real urge to return to the same discussions we’ve been having for weeks now, like:

• Will Microsoft ever make a new acquisition?
  • Can Microsoft acquire [insert studio]
  • Will Nordisk sell their studios?
  • Microsoft should acquire [Insert Studio]! No dumbass they should acquire [Insert Studio] instead!
2 Likes

I would be fine with a rumors and leaks thread where we can discuss acquisition rumors or any other insider leaks without fear of needing it to be valid or even possible. The fun is just in the discussion.

Think a Rumors thread is definitely the way to go, doesn’t even need to be limited to acquisitions.

And… its probably just me, but if there is no new information about acquisitions why do we need to post? It isnt a community thread, chat room, or a Twitter feed. I think some of you guys just really need a discord where you guys can just chat.

1 Like

Jez says he has documents showing that NetherRealm and TT Games are for sale :eyes:

it’s live right now. Go back about 30ish minutes for the acquisition talk

27 Likes

link?

Wait what, MODS TURN SLOWMODE OFF WERE BACK BABY!!

3 Likes

Dear mods, open her back up lol

Don’t really see the need of the second part of your statement. We were discussing acquisitions, which is the point of this thread after all.

2 Likes

With the news from Jez, apparently supported with documentation, I agree that slow mode should be disabled to allow for discussion. After all, what’s the point of this thread if we can’t discuss legitimate news, rumors and possibilities?

6 Likes

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

12 Likes

Oh what a surprise, he mentions it being a poor performing media property as the reason WB is willing to offload it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My Grandma might be freed soon

18 Likes

So MS being after these studios isn’t so impossible after all.

2 Likes

No conspiracies you say? What if I said MS bought all of New York State to make them video games.

Netherrealm for sale? Shit man.

1 Like

AllianceOfficer mentioned TT Games and NR, right?

15 Likes

Never doubted him tbh.

2 Likes

Well, they should be on their neck right now I believe.

Let’s hope all goes well, it all depends on their relationship with MS.

Imagine TT games making banjo?

@AllianceOfficer you should see this, what do you think about it?

1 Like

Additionally, Jez’s information about Netherrealm and TT Games helps support the information from @AllianceOfficer. So that’s neat.

4 Likes