Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

that 4chan rumour is obviously bullshit. I think some posters need to remember that not everyone who says that MS are doing something, is a legitimate insider

1 Like

It’s fun to speculate at least

I don’t think the original poster nor any subsequent poster alluded to thinking it was a real insider.

1 Like

hopefully, its just this thread seems to fall down rabbit holes a lot

1 Like

I prefer someone mention 1 or two studios from left field and be done. Like those seem more believable, because for almost all previous acquisitions, alot were completely outta nowhere

2 Likes

yeah people need to keep their expectations in check and be reasonable and the Zenimax acquisition is an exception to the rule.

With all the crazy talk in here and fAkE iNsIdErS maybe a Fanatical Friday would be fitting for a news drop so Zhuge can 3/3 the week of news.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say they won’t get another publisher outright, more in the line of they could be gunning for something no one saw coming like thunderful group or like studio mdhr. But I do believe the leaks are stating various studios because Microsoft did indeed talk to literally everyone

2 Likes

Any Xbox Acquisition news is good Xbox Acquisition news. :heart_eyes:

It’s Bandai Namco mate. They are getting acquired tomorrow. That’s why they had a special announcement for Dark Souls 3. It all adds up mannnnnnnn

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

This thread went crazy lol

4 Likes

This just in, Xbox has acquired the rights to Bubsy. Banjo RIP.

super nintendo GIF

2 Likes

Capcom is going the indie route and nintendo…they wouldn’t want their mh games they make for nintendo to stop. I’ve been waiting as long as es6 for dd2. Seriously the dd netflix anime was awful. I dont see them selling out.

Well tomorrow is the day fellas, cya in hell

1 Like

Any announcements yet?

Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

No?

banned ban GIF

Soon :smiley: ?

6 Likes

Doncabesa tomorrow:

Me:

6 Likes

MS seems willing to work with Nintendo - if they got a major foothold in Japan (with Capcom) I could see MH staying on Switch with a separate series while the MHW side were to be XB exclusive. Nintendo and Microsoft operate in two vastly different markets.

Jerry, just remember. It’s not a lie… if you believe it… - YouTube

joker he's GIF by Pixel Bandits

1 Like

Acquisition day tomorrow!!

6 Likes