Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

WB studios + Avalanche + Sega would be the dream for me.

Imagine all those games pumping out on Game Pass

1 Like

if you’re dreaming why not just have them acquire nordisk games, the nordisk films gaming divison that avalanche is apart of instead of just avalanche.

They allready acquired my dream studios in Obsidian and Bethesda so I’m happy :wink:

I wouldnt mind Techland, Asobo and Larian.

3 Likes

Capcom.

NetherRealm.

Another day, another group of new members joins!

Welcome everyone!:grin:

2 Likes

@javycane favorite studio Avalanche.

4 Likes

Because they’re good: Arc System Works Nihon Falcom Capcom Netherrelm

Because I want their IPs: Konami SEGA

Because I don’t give a damn if the world burns: Square Enix Rockstar Games

1 Like

CDProjekt RED

Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

You are asking an ambitious forum their ideal question. Ha!

Realistic - Crytek, IOI

Out there - Sega… Give them Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon. Buy IPs from Konami. Get rights for only the Dragon Quest IP.

Impossible: Just DICE or Respawn or Insomniac

So here’s a random 4chan shitpost mashing together all the most recent rumors

2 Likes

Disappointed he didn’t use any of the numbers given. They’re right there to be used!

2 Likes

Great question and welcome!

Dream would be Nacon to get Spiders and then bring in some of the older Bioware talent to mix in with them and give them a big budget.

1 Like

Too realistic.

This seems like something that would get posted as it’s relatively safe. Most of it is just they are in talks to acquire. I’m sure they are in talks with a lot of studios. Doesn’t mean anything will come of it.

However, just for the sake of discussion. If Microsoft acquired everyone mentioned on that list. I couldn’t even imagine what E3 would look like for them. It would be simply unreal. They would need a new title the Xbox + Bethesda + capcom + square enix showcase would be a bit unweidly.

Also, I could totally see Microsoft buying square enix and we still don’t get final fantasy 14 on xbox.

2 Likes

Not sure why some people are against taking account action on the persons who said there were going to be acquisitions this week when the mods said they were going to do it. They knew and took that risk and if it doesn’t happen they should just get banned.

JFC, didn’t visit this thread in just a few days and it’s over 700 new replies. Scrolling through them to find some news was ehhh…never again.

_megapowers

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I choose to believe this.

2 Likes

This seems like a laundry list of dream studios BUT I do think Studio MDHR would be an awesome addition, if they want to sell. Cuphead would make for an incredible Xbox mascot, especially with the Netflix show coming up. To be honest, it wouldn’t shock me if the DLC delay is because it’s becoming a full fledged sequel and MS wants to own the IP for future iterations. That’s wild speculation on my part though.

Moon Studios has said several times that they have no interest in selling so unless Microsoft is bidding against themselves, I really doubt that’s legit. Aside from that, the recent Remedy deals make me think that they don’t want to be bought either. Although, hopefully MS is working with them (and presumably Epic) to make Alan Wake 2 a Day 1 Game Pass title.

1 Like

We know this is complete BS because Sega was not mentioned anywhere…

2 Likes