Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

Vivendi published the first but WB did the next 2, But the IP is owned by monolith.

1 Like

I believe this doesn’t need fixing.

What All-hand meeting don’t exist ?

? As far as I know he learnt of it just very shortly before it was announced (so did windowscentral)

Schreier said that he receive this info few weeks before the announcement via a random twitter account but didn’t believe it.

LOLZ.

1 Like

Found the source. Was in his latest AMA on Reddit.

Edit: if anyone wants to read his AMA. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/n4sman/im_jason_schreier_journalist_and_author_of_blood/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

4 Likes

Exactly, I think plans aren’t always concrete and they can always change. Like they easily could’ve gotten a scoop or a valid source, but timing of news can always be early, so won’t hear stuff for awhile. Like I feel many leaks in this industry are stuff that get thrown around pretty early and can months or even years for the leak to come true. I think with the two insiders is I appreciate them for dropping some potential news, and we should know in this industry plans can change.

1 Like

I never stopped believing.

Stay strong my brother.

Tomorrow we shall fly higher than ever… Or crash spectacularly to the ground… together

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow.

Animated GIF

1 Like

Dream studio acquisitions?

3 Likes

Balan Company

Welcome to the community!

For me…Sega. I grew up a Sega fan and I believe a platform like Game Pass would allow them to revisit their vault of IPs.

4 Likes

Realistic dream?

IO

Out there?

SEGA.

Impossible?

Nintendo.

Edit: And where are my manners, welcome my friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I’m gonna imagine that you said Square Enix

Thanks for the welcome

1 Like

I really like @DeoGame format so I’m going to steal it to answer your question.

Realistic dream: Falcom

Out There: Square Enix (I would need to take a day off just to read the salt online)

Impossible Dream: Electronic Arts

Also, welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Gears for Breakfast

Arc Systemworks

Wayforward

Hidden variable