Xbox Acquisition |OT| - So We’re Back to Making Lists, Huh?

If they cant get CDPR, Techland is a must second to CDPR, and PCF is must not just for their IPs but for them also to be a support studio to the Coalition with them having experience on the Gears franchise with judgement.

CDPR would be more expensive than Bethesda. Don’t see it. People Can Fly was rumored in the past.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that I think they interesting that they are on second rounds of talking to companies 3 US companies, 2 Poland companies, and 1 UK company. Microsoft has that bad word money to box out any competitor making bid.

MS should definitely get The Farm 51 because Get Even has one of the best funny wtf moments in a game.

Why are people comparing techland to cdpr?

They have done B style zombie fps as far as i know?

ahh i forget bloober team is publicly trade company lol they are are around 70M - 80M

1 Like

Tbh Dying Light 2 looks far more ambitious than your usual generic zombie game. For one, it’s not a shooter at all. It’s melee focused and also centers heavily around Parkour, something games simply haven’t been doing since Mirrors Edge. The 2019 E3 demo showcased some amazing potential in world design, choices, combat, traversal, etc.

5 Likes

looking at the poland market

if you want big studio go for techland, CD Projekt isn’t worth it and PCF made a deals with other publishers so the team won’t be ready until 2024 and this is not what MS Want .

if you want medium to small studio then go for one of these studios Bloober Team, The Farm 51, The Astronauts and 11 Bit Studio

2 Likes

Bloober is a great pick. And not so expensive. Lot of talent great potential. Could fill the good psycho horror missing segment on Xbox Portfolio don’t underestimate them. Medium looks really interesting.

2 Likes

it’s weird we haven’t heard anything new about them, the news about them was few months ago

Last we heard about them was recently

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMediumGame/status/1309452293373296640

1 Like

haha i meant about the Selling situation they were looking for a byuer a few months ago and we haven’t heard anything since then

btw sadly this game is not a launch title

Ah ok lol plus we still don’t have a date yet unfortunately but the game is looking really good.

Anyway, I found this and thought it was hilarious take a look LMAO!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrJeedi/status/1308465958147756033

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is comparing the two in terms of quality but the more realistic of the two. CDPR is “worth” more than Bethesda’s acquisition costs (which is debatable from a pure output standpoint), therefore Techland is the much more attainable of the two.

Edit: Also Dying Light was a technical marvel when it came out and was well above what I think all would consider “B quality”.

1 Like

oh yeah this is one of best memes from September 21 and September 22

1 Like

With more acquisitions coming down the line they would have to make the clip longer lol

1 Like

As I’ve said before, with CDPR, you get one of the most iconic studios in the game. A name up there with RockStar and Nintendo. The devs there,anything they touch turns to gold. A new IP from them would be amongst the best selling ever.

Dying Light is an incredible achievement and still played by million players. The sequel is one of the most ambitious and bold sequels for its scale.

1 Like

Rather Google or Amazon will acquire them, so to stop this, MS will have to buy them

Why do people assume CDPR wants to be bought? Have I missed something? They have one of the biggest games in history about to come out and they run GOG. So, why would they sell if they don’t have/need to?

3 Likes