Xbox Acquisition |OT| - So We’re Back to Making Lists, Huh?

Microsoft have a good relationship with EA and making a direct rival game to EAs biggest game in FIFA would be questionable.

Understood, counter point, PES has hit gamepass nearly day one for two straight years too, whereas Fifa is the one “2021” EA sports title that is not yet on gamepass, even though Madden etc are

PES making it to gamepass is how bad it actually sells and fifa doesnt hit the ea vault traditionally until May.

The best 2 publishers for MS in my opinion are T2 and Sega. With T2 GTA6 alone could bring more than 50 million people to the Xbox ecosystem and also they will get big franchises like Red Dead, Mafia, XCOM, Bioshock, Civilization and more also don’t forget a yearly release for NBA 2K on Game Pass. For Sega, great Japanese and PC studios with big franchises.

3 Likes

Be that as it may, the point being made by CryOn was that having PES as an Xbox property (and therefore on Gamepass) is that it would annoy EA - except that it already is on Gamepass and treated like an Xbox game. I just want Xbox to pay for the licences and some improved graphics

I dont know if he is a trusted insider but I will be posting this anyways

This guy doesn’t know anything. Literally anyone can say that.

9 Likes

It’s always funny to read all the random stuff he pulls out. I hope he never quits.

4 Likes

Ragnar :skull:

5 Likes

Not an insider; there hasn’t been a single verification that I’ve seen to suggest otherwise.

5 Likes

Time for u to start giving us hints please .

4 Likes

I’ll drop you a hint.:wink:

Microsoft… will buy… a company located on the planet earth.

8 Likes

Ragnar is our FoxyGames. He says what we want to hear and his leaks are entertaining, and at least one of them lined up so he can fall back on it, but I don’t think he’s an insider.

7 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 Likes

That’s just wrong mate.

1 Like

2 Likes

Gawd! :man_facepalming:

Fraud alert.

This Ragnar fellow is too much.

1 Like

Now, this - I can trust. :rofl:

Looking likely any buy from MS this year will be non gaming related but more assist the gaming side. Discord isnt a studio who can make games but they will be a great asset to all gamers

They can have both. They want to spend big because of high inflation and low interest rates.

3 Likes