Xbox 3rd party exclusives 2020/2021

I’m super excited for Scorn, The Medium, Bright Memory

I’m as excited for those 3 as much as any AAA blockbuster on the Horizon, I saw Scorn years ago and love Geiger’s art style then when the game reappeared as a Series X exclusive I could not be more happy for that one.

1 Like

So many unique games, yet if you go by the media then Xbox series x won’t have any new games till 2022. Microsoft really needs to revitalize their marketing and overall message that gets out. Even small things like the PlayStation 5 controller emoji that is visible on Twitter help so much. Wonder why we don’t have the same for Xbox.

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to these two Exo’s!

https://youtu.be/LkJVnoEpGOQ

I believe both are exclusive and in the launch window too…

1 Like

I made a thread like this not to long ago. So obviously I agree that the xsx line up deserves more credit then it gets, a lot of awesome titles here, many coming day 1 to gamepass.

Woah exo one looks great what is that?

Ooblets!

I could be wrong, but I believe Exo One is exclusive, but Exomecha is not.

I’ve no idea but it was in the pre-show so I assume it’s headed day and date to GamePass?

I know right!? I loved the PS4 game “Everything” for the same reasons I’m interested in this one. It’s like a mix of that and “Flower”. I’m glad games like this are finally coming to Xbox platforms.

Pretty sure it’s free-to-play. And multiplat. I don’t think the pre-show counted for that “Everything here is headed to Game Pass.”

EDIT: I just double-checked. It is free-to-play. However, you were right that no Playstation version has been announced. I’m surprised. Also, it’s 2021.