Xbox 3rd party exclusives 2020/2021

While Xbox Game Studios are not ready for launch and launch window but there are some interesting 3rd party exclusive games coming for launch and next year.

• The Falconeer

The Falconeer is an open world RPG air combat game developed by Tomas Sala. Release Date: 2020.

• The Medium

The Medium is a third person psychological horror game developed by Bloober Team. Release Date: 2020

• Call of The Sea

Call of The Sea is a first person adventure puzzle game developed by Out Of The Blue Games. Release Date: 2020

• The Ascent

The Ascent is a solo and co-op action RPG set in a cyperpunk world developed by Neon Giant. Release Date: 2020.

• Second Extinction

Second Extinction is a 3 player co-op FPS about fighting mutant dinosaurs developed by Systemic Reaction. Release Date: 2021.

• Scorn

Scorn is a first person horror adventure game developed by Ebb Software. Release Date: 2021.

• The Gunk

The Gunk is a third person action adventure game developed by Image & Form Games. Release Date: 2021.

• Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Darktide is a 4-player co-op action game set in the hive city Tertium developed by Fatshark. Release Date: 2021.

• Stalker 2

Stalker 2 is a blend of FPS, immersive sim and horror. Big open world and multiple endings developed by GSC Game World. Release Date: 2021.

• 12 Minutes

12 Minutes is an interactive thriller about a man trapped in a time loop developed by Luis Antonio. Release Date: 2020.

• Martha is Daed

Martha is Daed is a first person horror game developed by LKA. Release Date: 2021.

20 Likes

What a list. INCREDIBLE.

1 Like

Some of these, I had no idea about. That’s a pretty good list.

1 Like

I blame Microsoft marketing. Look how many times we saw Godfall and Look at these games

3 Likes

Good list, but a few corrections:

Second Extinction is 2020 (announced at Future Games Show)

Don’t forget: Tetris Effect Connected, ExoMecha, 12 Minutes, Crossfire X, Bright Memory Infinite.

4 Likes

So many games, they should make a show for all these games.

5 Likes

add them too the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cant wait for Bright Memory Infinite! this game looks insane.

2 Likes

Very nice list! I believe Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis is also a console exclusive.

2 Likes

Good job putting this together :slightly_smiling_face: So many great third-party exclusives to look forward to!

12 Minutes
Bartlow’s Dread Machine
Bright Memory Infinite
Call of the Sea
CrossfireX
Dead State Drive
Exo One
ExoMecha
KartRider: Drift
Lake
Mad Streets
Martha Is Dead
Pisces
Sable
Scorn
Second Extinction
Shredders
Song of Iron
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Tetris Effect Connected
The Artful Escape
The Ascent
The Big Con
The Falconeer
The Gunk
The Last Stop
The Medium
Tunic
Unexplored 2: A Wayfarer’s Journey
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
2 Likes

Dope list and looking forward to every single one of em, but also stop sleeping on Song of Iron!

1 Like

That is a great list of unique and really interesting 3rd party games. I’m probably one of the few but these are the types of games I really love and Xbox is doing great at getting them on Xbox.

Make sure and add Bright Memory to the list it looks amazing and more next gen than almost anything we have seen tot his point

1 Like

Crossfire X is published by XGS

2 Likes

Is it? I thought so too but the beta only had the Smilegate logo as did the listing, and the trailer the Smilegate and Remedy logos. They also called it a console launch exclusive.

I think it is like PUBG or PSO2 where XGS heavily supported the game but waived publishing rights to the IP holder.

1 Like

Pretty interested in playing the first 4 there asap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget TUNIC!

3 Likes

All in for The Ascent, Bright Memory Infinite and Crossfire X campaign. 50/50 for Second Extinction and Stalker 2.

2 Likes

Gunk & 12 minutes look stellar.

2 Likes

I’m shockingly enough (to myself) kinda excited for all these games.

1 Like

Lots and lots of great games coming, some I’ve been waiting to play for years. Not a console exclusive, but the one I’m probably looking forward to the most is Dragon Quest XI S. I really hope that we’ll get the Heroes and the Builders games eventually.

1 Like