Women of Xbox UK Podcast |OT| - Series 2 coming soon

Just watching now, and Katy Jo has made me want to play Gears 5, even though nothing else ever has :smiley:

Episode 7 time and this time the Lady with the best name in gaming, Kiki Wolfkill.

Episode 7 is here! Charleyy is joined for this week’s episode of the podcast by a guest whose name is as awesome as her racing and Xbox career; Kiki Wolfkill! Come join the fun as they discuss Kiki’s role as Head of Halo Transmedia & Entertainment for 343

5 Likes

Her name is the bestest and she is also the fastest person at Xbox.

3 Likes

That is one boss name - “Wolfkill”.

You don’t need a gamertag with a name like that.

3 Likes

Episode 8 Sarah Bond!

This week Xbox Corporate Vice President & Head of Game Creator Experience and Ecosystem Sarah Bond joins Charleyy to share her inspiring journey from childhood to become one of the leading women in the games industry. There may even be a tear or two shed along the way…

4 Likes

Well that was a bittersweet episode. The last of the series, with a hope for more to come.

I was in tears at the end to hear Sarah talk about the thoughts she had when having a son, and as ever (as has been so repeated over the last 8 episodes) the love of “play” as such an important part of the human condition and to fully embrace that it should be made available to all however possible.

Wonderful stuff. In an ocean of podcasts this was a true highlight to watch this year and I hope it continues.

If you are able please try and share the love with

https://twitter.com/itsCharleyytho & https://twitter.com/xboxuk

To let them know what a good series it has been :heart:

5 Likes

A reminder and with regards to a tweet @Harm0nica showed me.

More love for Charleyy and this perfect podcast will help a second series happen sooner.

If you actually have twitter followers unlike me, and you love the show, please consider spreading the word.

4 Likes

Thanks @Cerysnetics

This is the original tweet. Please show it some love everyone.

5 Likes

Concurring with @Harm0nica and @Cerysnetics, Charleyy’s podcast is amazing; the guests have been awesome and it’s awe-inspiring hearing what these women have been a part of, as well as what they had to fight through to do so. I really think more spotlights like these will help push the industry towards a more equitable landscape and one that’s absent of the myriad of problems faced by women.

3 Likes
1 Like

International Women’s day seems the perfect time to bump this thread for all who have not yet seen this excellent series, its also the day Charleyy posted news of a series 2 and mentorship program from Xbox.

6 Likes