Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - Reveal Trailer - Team Ninja - Day One Game Pass

12 Likes

At first I was thinking Nioh Xbox announcement but they make a new game in Wuxia setting. Looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

From the Nioh team and Bloodbourne producer.

3 Likes

Would not mind at all seeing the game in action in the extended showcase. It’s a early 2023 title, but I’m guessing gameplay will be later.

This announcement was under-rated and my personal favorite surprise. High chance this is a highly rated game considering the mix of studio and producer.

7 Likes

The fact not only Team Ninja along with Koei Tecmo is back on Xbox but the fact they went with day one game pass is a nice upgrade in partnership. You can sense things are brewing in relationship.

3 Likes

My most anticipated new game announcement from the showcase for sure.

1 Like

This was a pleasant surprise. Nice to see Team Ninja back on Xbox.

1 Like

I want to see some gameplay. Especially considering that it supposed to launch within a year.

It’s definitely in-game showing wise, but perhaps on extended show or maybe down the road we will see how it plays like how Soul Hacker 2 is doing.

Yes and it wasn’t on anyone’s radar. I said before the show, that one of my dream announcements would be a revitalization of Ninja Gaiden but this isn’t far off…and could be better. Sekiro, Bloodbourne, and Nioh were some of the best games last gen…and this looks to have a lot of their DNAs.

6 Likes

Anyone think Nioh collection will come to Game Pass before this launches?

6 Likes

sadly I doubt it, Sony published the Nioh games, at least in the west AFAIK

If you know, you know.

Mad hyped for this. Hopefully we get gameplay sometime soon.

3 Likes

It was Naraka, not Wo long

1 Like

Sorry. :sweat_smile:

So this game is Basically Nioh 3 set in CHina

FUCKING HYPE!!!

Wu Long is officially my most anticipated Game of 2023. Possibly even more so than Starfield.

2 Likes

I …will play this.

1 Like

Shame we did not see gameplay.