Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - Reveal Trailer - Team Ninja - Day One Game Pass

It will most likely be a not-Nioh 3 lol

I guess they wanted to get rid of their contract with Sony for Nioh and do something that would be multiplatform and actually have a chance to succeed…it doesn’t make sense anymore to limit your audience if you are making a character action/souls-like game, the genre is niche enough as they are and not being on every possible platform is a stupid decision.

Game sounds awesome btw and I can’t wait to see gameplay. :gimme:

3 Likes

Exactly the reason why a delay wouldn’t surprise me. But it’s not like there aren’t enough chances to show it off, so who knows.

Maybe we’ll see gameplay and a deeper dive at the TGS. :wink:

2 Likes

-no diablo loot -character creation like in Nioh 2 -co-op -Nemesis like system — your deaths will impact on strength of player and monsters -more action compared Nioh 2 -morale system for player and enemies -you can jump into enemies (like in Ninja Gaiden probably) -combat is faster than Nioh 2, you will be attacking much more frequently -stamina management is probably no more (Ki pulse, goodbye) -flowing combat in which you seamlessly switch between offense and defense -the game is set during the Yellow Turban Rebellion -‘Wo Long’ doesn’t stand for Zhuge Liang

2 Likes

So many damned good games coming 1st half of 2023 to GP. This is the sleeper of the conference IMO. I think it could legitamately be one of the best games of 2023.

1 Like

So it’s Souls like, but is faster than Nioh. I would assume that means faster than Dark Souls too? That I’d like.

I’ve not played Nioh, but I am guessing it’s quite faster than DS games.

1 Like

Looks sick, crazy how they got this for Gamepass.

2 Likes