Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty |OT| R̶o̶m̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Chaos Of The Three Kingdoms

The rest probably went into your storage, most overflow consumables go there if you have reached your inventory limit

Oh, I see. Storage? Where do I find this? Ten arrows is not a whole lot, does this increase later on?

unfortunately so far I have only been able to figure out how to access your storage from the blacksmith; as for the max you can have in your inventory I believe there are armor/weapon mods that can increase it as well as set bonuses.

I’m at the blacksmith now but I can only choose upgrade, embedment, decorate, salvage, sell and buy. I’m in the hidden village.

when you choose an option in the blacksmith you can hit X to swap between inventory and storehouse, select a item and select move to inventory; its incredibly clunky this way so i’m trying to see if there is a way to grab them either at a banner or in a battlefield without the blacksmith.

1000G’d the game. Chewed through it pretty quick as anyone following me in this thread could tell lol, again I found it pretty easy. Overall one of favorite day 1 GP games from a big publisher. Game isn’t as good as Nioh, it’s like a “lite” version of it I’d say, but I had fun with it and found it addicting. I basically stopped playing everything else I was playing to keep playing this.

3 Likes
1 Like

Finally beat the first boss. My god… I really like the game so far.

1 Like

I’m not a souls guy so Wo Long does nothing for me. Third party wise, the best for me this generation was A Plague Tale Requiem followed by Outriders and The Ascent, both of which I bought. Next great third party day one game for me will probably be Flintlock.

1 Like

Nah i think wo long trumps them all. But wo long is my jam. Loving this game.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m pretty close to the end, unfortunately I can’t wait till I get it over with, much like rand said the game is pretty much more of the same after a certain point. Plenty of shortcomings for me like pretty bad level design, at some levels you need to look up where every flag is unless you wanna be searching for them alone for 2 hours. It floods you with gear, 99% of which is useless, as someone else said you basically only do damage when you max out their spirit, normal attacks do close to nothing in comparison, very shallow story. But the worst one of all is again, very repetitive basically after the first boss, what you see and how the game feels at the very first boss is pretty much how the whole game will be.