Which of the two 2022 Atlus releases are you going to prioritize?

Youre doing the Lords work, soldier :innocent:

1 Like

Theres rumors going around of physical release. Day 1 if thats the case

Persona 5 Royal first.

1 Like

Physical of P5R?

Yeahā€¦Japan PS5 supposed to have physical.

I pray thereā€™s one for Xbox in the west. Plenty of 1st party Gamepass games for xbox have physical copies.

I would pay full price for Physical Xbox copy of P5R.

Persona 5 for sure since itā€™s one Gamepass, but Iā€™ll probably end up buying SH2 as a way to support the dev bringing these types of games to Xbox.

Iā€™m not a physical collector, Iā€™m basically all digital now but I do keep physical copies of my absolute favourite games and that would be one of them.

I could see it happening, for sure

1 Like

I would have pre-ordered SH2 by now but I remembered that there are sometimes Rewards punchcards for buying a game, so Iā€™ll hold off until the day before launch I guess.

Iā€™m also like this even though I have digital copies as well lol

1 Like

Gonna play both on launch. Since Soul Hackers 2 is releasing first, thatā€™s going to be prioritized. Really thirsting for turn-based RPGs so this is perfect.

If it has an ugly box cover then Iā€™m not to bothered but if it has nice artwork or a nice collectors edition, I see it as worth it.

Donā€™t do it a lot though, physical seems very inconvenient to me now

1 Like

Its bad because moat physical these days are cheap box with disc in it.

I want those instruction art book soundtrack etcc.

Going to play both, there is enough time between releases.

1 Like

Yesh sh2 out in 2 months. Cant wait. Sh2 will be half the length of royal too

A warning to people who dont knowā€¦royal is a massively long rpg. Were talking near 90-100 hours. It will take me all of q4 to beat.

I got to 2nd dungeon on my old ps4 save file and had nearly 20 hours. I havent played the game past that point so excited to get back. I dropped off the gsme as life got in the way and it was a cimmitment which i couldnt fulfil at the time. This game is a commitment. It will take over your life for weeks.

The speed run with all the optimisations and tricks is 15 hours. I think my play though of playing the game casually clocked in at around 120 hours. Iā€™ll be going for completionist and I bet if I skip all the text and follow a guide, Iā€™d only knock about 20 hours off my time.

This is my GOAT.

1 Like

Both, equally.

Soul Hackers 2, more interrested in the premise. But Iā€™ll try Persona 5 on Game Pass soā€¦ Both in the end :stuck_out_tongue:

I just realized Saints Row and Soul Hackers 2 are releasing 3 days from each other. Ugh! Iā€™m going to try to play both at the same time!

1 Like

Sh2 for me. Dont have any interest in sr but mgiht check it out when its on sale or gamepass

I hope they deliver what rockstar is taking 100 yrars to do and its not a saints row 3 clone like 4 was