Which new AAA studio should Xbox do a partnership with?

Humanoid definitely. Take us back to the days when Mass Effect was published by XGS.

1 Like

Eww God no

100%

1 Like

Gotta be careful, don’t want a head of a studio being a complete whiny little b*tch like Thomas Mahler crying because Xbox isn’t putting their games that they own on Playstation

Seriously that was some grade A bullshit…MS even put Ori on Switch to try to make them happy and Thomas still whined about it on Resetera

1 Like

Maybe Activision can acquire Moon now

Nah Moon should do what they want, if they want to make multiplats then keep working with Private Division

I like Moon because they’re talented and Ori is top tier one of my favorite games but Thomas was pretty unreasonable. He clearly wants Moon to own their IP’s and be on every platform so he should do that then, that way we don’t ever have to hear him bitch on Resetera again

Those could give you the best return for investment eventually but investment and risk will probably sooo huge. Like building a big 300-500 team, 5-7 years dev, $150M huge

I know how it will turn out. Bad. Like every other Quantic Dream “game”. Hopefully MS never wastes their money on these hacks.

As for who they should work with. There’s Suda 51/Grasshopper. A game that he is actually directing, not just putting his name on like much of what was put out during the 360 era. (Though i did enjoy Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer is Dead)

Tabata’s studio (JP games i think) on a JRPG project would be nice.

Pretty much any of those new studios that popped up would be interesting, but the studio that Dan Houser is running should definitely be looked at.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see how Absurd Ventures game turns out, I’m assuming it’s another big open world game.

Completely forgot about that team, they had so much potential! Unfortunately it looks like Tencent have already got their grubby hands on them and are funding the next game.

1 Like

the founder also seems to be a PR nightmare lol.

1 Like

They should also try to work with M-Two at some point if possible. They’re currently working on RE 4 remake.( as a support studio) But they’re made up of devs from Capcom and Platinum.

3 Likes

my guy all of studios from JP. :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao: just say all of JP.

but fr i always pushed for for more funded jp content by MS idk why they are slow with it, right now we only know about kojima project from grubb and that it.

1 Like

isn’t about time their game should be ready to enter production ? maybe time to knock on their doors.

They should, however I would imagine EA already have locked down the publishing by now, they usually release the Hasbro games don’t they?

Not really heard of them before but it looks like they’ve been around for 30+ years - working on some of the old SEGA titles.

probably not this team under Wizards of the Coast. magic the gathering devs and owner of IP

1 Like

striking distance studio with Glen Schofield , His genius in horror is a masterpiece like dead space

2 Likes

Definitely! Xbox could do with a big horror title!

1 Like

this right ? isn’t pubg company publishing this game ?

not only that but the studio owned by the company