Which game do you want to see most during the Xbox Games Showcase?

I would literally let out tears of joy if this happened, and yes, I am a grown man.

4 Likes

Me too!! Been way too long!!

1 Like

Announced - Avowed

Unannounced - Compulsion.

It’s time.

(I’m also excited to see basically everything, but these are the big two for me).

3 Likes

Avowed and inxiles game.

I think there was a comment that by Matt booty or maybe someone else that people were wowed by inxiles game. Also that it has a high budget.

In terms of what I not only want to see, but also consider to be somewhat realistic to expect? Avowed. In terms of what I really, really want to see, even though I think it’s way too early? Perfect Dark.

Also id Software’s game, because they are freaking tech wizards, and I can not wait to see what they are doing next.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too early to see any of the announced games besides Indiana Jones and the Kojima Project.

In terms of new stuff, I think we will see Compulsions’, id software’s, and Stoic’s new games.

Considering the new Indy movie is about to come out I think it would be smart to capitalize on this while they can and start building some hype. If they were smart they’d even have a trailer playing before movie screenings in theatres!

As for Kojima, doesn’t he like doing cryptic messages on twitter before showing anything? Wonder if he’ll start some hype building himself before the showcase, maybe even a teaser at Summer Games Fest for his friend Geoff before the Xbox show. Could be good publicity to bring more eyes to the showcase than usual.

1 Like

Forza motorsport Maybe Perfect dark, SoD3. Maybe iD to show their new game, Inexile or Compulsion.

1 Like

I think the event itself will be good, but I will like to see:

• Contraband Gameplay and Release Date or at least a release window. (Yeah, it didn’t appear but it was announced on 2021, so I’m not suprised)
  • If the 12 month type doesn’t repeat, Everwild. (This game is a total Mandela effect lol)
  • Let’s see what Compusion is doing after more than 4 years without announcing anything. (Wow, they aren’t xgs decorative studio anymore. still no gameplay but at least announcement was ok)
  • Please Initiative, give another update about Perfect Dark, with gameplay if they can. (Well… but at least booty said the game will appear next year, i hope this happen)
  • Fable, if they will bring gameplay I will love it but if they still not ready it’s okay, but at least say the game is close to be launched. (I was feared the game didn’t not appear, but they did it, and Nailed IT, my biggest controlled hype after Starfield)
  • State of Decay 3, yes. (Sad not appear here, but like booty said, the game will appear next year too)

They do need good writers for that though. JD can’t be a faceless female terminator. I hope they don’t turn her into an always cool and badass “Michelle Rodriguez in all her movies” type.

Given the Tomb Raider influence (and many of the same people who made TR working on Perfect Dark), I highly doubt that’s the approach they will take.

Jo Dark is allowed to be cool. Her coolness is the design template of her character in the first two games; I don’t think she needs to be like Sarah Connor, but instead somsone with a professional sort of coolness.

Like.

James Bond!

4 Likes

If anything modern Lara has the opposite problem, she’s not “cool” and badass enough like her OG style

A middle ground for Joanna would be nice

I really want to see Fable. If they can make it a witty and humorous Zelda I will be ecstatic. Open world traversal, puzzle solving, dialogue choices, cool art style, fun combat. Give it to me.

3 Likes

Really tough for me to pick between Avowed, Fable, and Perfect Dark.

• Avowed is the game that has me most hyped based on my preferences. I want to see what Obsidian can do with the gloves off. If this game is what I think it is, it could really be special for me.
  • Fable is, honestly, the one I expect to put the most hours into and to play the best moment to moment. Very excited to see it.
  • Perfect Dark is such a wild card and in some ways the one I’m most curious about.
8 Likes

I would like to see a Quake announcement and also something from tango game works. Wouldn’t mind an evil within 2. On top of avowed of course.

2 Likes

Can’t name just one but

• Fable
  • Project Cobalt
  • Gears 6
1 Like