Where do you plan to pre order the Xbox Series X|S, PS5 from?

It didn’t. I apologize if I was being an asshole or whatever. Didn’t mean to. It’s all good bud.

I understand people not liking GameStop. I get it. Thus far, I have never had an issue so unless that happens, I can’t say anything bad. I do agree with you in regards to not trusting them in regards to knowing what to do but just have to wait and see how that all plays out.

It’s all good. I know there are plenty of people who are fine with GS, they would have went out of business a long time ago if that wasn’t true.

For MS rewards you use your points to buy MS “gift cards”. These are electronic and they add to your account balance automatically. So whatever account you use for the rewards, the money will be deposited there. You can then use that account to buy whatever you want from the MS store or from your Xbox if you are signed in with that account. It works like applying credit to your Amazon account.

You’ll need to buy multiple cards since the highest increment is $100. Keep in mind they are considered promotional gifts so after you convert the money it will expire after 90 days.

Hahaha. Can’t argue that. lol.

Best Buy since i plan on paying for it with my Card.

I’m torn between this and a retailer that will let me trade in 2 X1X and a X1S for 3 XSX. Every gamer I know personally (small circle) is on board with a new Xbox Series. Can’t seem to find a better use for the current gen other than trade-in.

1 Like

I was thinking amazon but does anyone know if you pre order do you have to pay upfront or do they charge you when it ships?

Direct from the Manufacturer if I can (PlayStation Direct/Microsoft Store). Microsoft and Sony know what they’re doing, they’ll make sure to get it out on time. If they’re sold out Amazon is my next bet because their shipping capabilities are unmatched.

Think I’m going best buy

How long does everyone think it will take before the first batch is sold out?

Does microsoft release the consoles in waves or are they letting retailers just sell as much as they need

Hey would Amazon be reliable for preordering the series x so I would get it day 1?

Does anyone know when you pre order from amazon do you get charged right away or when it ships?

probably target with my red card and save 5%.

For UK peeps on CD Keys you can buy £50 MS gift cards for £46. So makes the XSX £414 and XSS £230.

Also though and way less guaranteed you get 20% cashback through Quidco. Maximum £10. So if you bought 1 a day I guess that would work ok.

XSX £414 - £82.80 possible cashback is £331

XSS £230 - £46 possible cashback is £184.

Looking for someone to tell me I’m wrong or why this won’t work.

Quite clearly at Microsoft. Microsoft Support is by far the best I know, followed by Amazon.

Game Stop. I need them on launch night.

EB games for me. The trade in deal in for my One X is too good to pass up. With the money saved I can put towards a new monitor.

Is that 20% cashback on CDKeys or Mirosoft store?

I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work, just no guarantee that the cashback will track but still a decent saving I think!

Do you get MS points on hardware in the MS store? I have 70k at the moment but think I’ll just continue to save them especially if buying the X from there will give me more points.

I used ShopTo in the UK for the 360 and One launch, wondering if I should stick with them…

20% is for CD Keys.

Now this is tempting…

Has anyone had issues with either ShopTo or Amazon as i will be preordering from one of these retailers. Thank you